UPDATE: Man Who Assaulted Teen, Stole ‘MAGA’ Hat ARRESTED in Texas

Originally published at: UPDATE: Man Who Assaulted Teen, Stole ‘MAGA’ Hat ARRESTED in Texas | Sean Hannity

The grown man who assaulted a 16-year old teenager in a Texas hamburger restaurant was arrested outside of San Antonio Thursday, just hours after the video of the suspect stealing the boy’s pro-Trump hat went viral on social media.

The individual -identified as 30-year old Kino Jimenez- was apprehended in Universal City, Texas after he threw a drink in the teenager’s face and ripped his ‘Make America Great Again’ hat from his head.

“The events preceding the video were not clear. Hunter Richard, the 16-year-old teen who says he was wearing the hat, told WOAI some of his hair was ripped off as Jimenez removed it from his head,” writes Fox News.

"I support my President and, if you don’t, let’s have a conversation about it instead of ripping my hat off,” he said. “I just think a conversation about politics is more productive for the entire whole rather than taking my hat and yelling subjective words to me.”

Donald Trump Jr. offered to replace the young man’s hat Thursday, adding the new one would be signed by President Trump himself.