UPDATE: AOC Criticizes US Response to 9/11 Terror Attacks, Supports ‘Non-Intervention’

Originally published at: UPDATE: AOC Criticizes US Response to 9/11 Terror Attacks, Supports ‘Non-Intervention’ | Sean Hannity

Embattled Democratic Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez continued to ruffle feathers in her own party this week; bizarrely criticizing the United States’ response to the 9/11 terror attacks that claimed the lives of nearly 3,000 Americans.

CNN’s Jake Tapper asked Cortez to clarify her recent comments regarding the War in Afghanistan Tuesday night; asking “Congresswoman, could you please explain more about what you think the US should have done post-9/11 regarding Afghanistan?”

I think that our decision to enter unlimited engagement in Afghanistan, particularly through the AUMF + Congress’ abdication of power + decision-making w/ passage of the AUMF, was a mistake.

Other options: targeting the network itself, limited engagement, non-intervention.

— Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (@AOC) March 5, 2019

“I think that our decision to enter unlimited engagement in Afghanistan, particularly through the AUMF + Congress’ abdication of power + decision-making w/ passage of the AUMF, was a mistake,” said Cortez. “Other options: targeting the network itself, limited engagement, non-intervention.”

yeah um like people died in America and stuff on 9-11 and stuff, but like
even though they were terrorists, they still had feelings and stuff.

So yeah. And then we like went to war, and that was bad.
Like, it’s not good to go to war, even if like it’s standing up for America.
Cause like America is bad anyways. Just look at my green New Deal and stuff.

We need to change America and stuff.