UNSHAKEN COURAGE: A Video Tribute to the Victims of September 11, 2001

Originally published at: UNSHAKEN COURAGE: A Video Tribute to the Victims of September 11, 2001 | Sean Hannity

The human toll of the September 11th terror attacks extends beyond the lives lost that day; impacting countless Americans, their families, and many more suffering from 9/11-related illnesses including cancer, respiratory diseases, and mental health conditions such as PTSD.

Watch ‘Unshaken Courage’ below; a video tribute to those impacted by the September 11 attacks. Listen to first-hand accounts from Sean Hannity, former NYPD commissioner Bernard Kerik, and others.

“I couldn’t get into New York City. All points of entry were closed down… I just dropped my son off at nursery school. I knew instantly what it was. Terrorism is real, evil exists. In the last century 100 million human souls were lost,” said Hannity.

“We’ve dealt with fascism, communism, Nazism, imperial Japan, all told 100 million souls were killed in the name of government or some ‘Ism.’ What we’re dealing with now is Terrorism,” he added.

Watch the full 23-minute video below: