‘Unmasking’ probe commissioned by Barr concludes without charges or any public report

Another conspiracy theory bites the dust. At some point you would think people would stop believing the garbage being spewed at them through the radio and in the CEC.

Oh, who am I kidding. That’ll never happen.

:rofl:

1 Like

Yep. And they’re already twisting themselves in knots over Trump taking an experimental cocktail that was derived from fetal tissue. 2020 sucks. But it sucks even worse for the Qult.

1 Like

Speaking of Mr. Barr. I don’t think he’s been seen in public since the Rose Garden event .

He has not. I think he probably has COVID.

This just proves that Barr is a deep state operative appointed by a swamp creature traitor seeking to launch a coup to bring down Trump.

Wait - what???

Never mind - carry on

2 Likes

@Smyrna I thought this was going to be explosive? What happened? Are you starting to realize that all these crazy conspiracies are exactly that? The track record is still at 0.

1 Like

The October surprise is coming. Gonna be O’Keefian in the magnitude of its thermonuclear bombshell 'splodey factor.

Go Trump go! In our constellation of rotund reality TV stars, you are our Big Dripper :star_struck:

Jacob Wohl you are their only help now!

4 Likes

Thats really funny and fitting seeing that after every single one of these they try pulling the jedi mind trick…“those are not the investigations you’re looking for”

1 Like

He is a bit tied up at the moment

Didn’t they post bond? Must have family. No reputable bondsman would take that risk.

Don’t worry he came with a stack of 100 dollar bills to flash around. Oh wait. Even that plan of his failed.

1 Like

The Covidian-in-Chief is none too happy with Billy Barr.

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/trump-william-barr/2020/10/14/id/991932/

Trump said. “I’m not happy with all of the evidence I have, I can tell you that. I’m not happy.”

:rofl:

2 Likes

■■■■■■■ love it!
:rofl::rofl::rofl::flushed::rofl:

1 Like

Donaldus Galba is a world-historic moron; a truly dim man.

He’s got two true allies and a dim-loyal daughter, and he goes and feeds the most powerful and useful of them to the hyenas?

1 Like

Does he seriously think he’s going to be able to find a bigger lackey than Barr?

Of course…

1 Like

Giuliani, maybe.

1 Like

If that’s his backup plan then they’re ALL going to jail

Trump has the toadiest authoritarian AG in history, the Rudy scheme bellies up immediately, and he picks this moment to fire salvos at Barr.