Unless Nancy Pelosi and democrats

Nancy didn’t do anything yesterday. It wasn’t her rodeo.

It is striking how so many are blaming Nancy, yet saying nothing about Mitch’s failure to advance the house bill or get a bill passed.

1 Like

Democrats will get on board when their supporters are done burning the country down.

What do you expect, she pushed the big lie that distroyed her credability!

And she’s human scum for doing it.

Mexico.

It will be included with the wall check.
.WW, PSHS

1 Like

You can tell how sincere the GOP Senate caucus is by how they are negotiating between a 1.5 trillion dollar stimulus on their side and a 3 trillion dollar stimulus on the House side and compromised by. . .cutting their own bill by two thirds?

That’s how you know it’s definitely not just a publicity stunt to give vulnerable Republican senators the ability to claim they voted for enhanced unemployment even though the bill couldn’t even make cloture.

5 Likes

yes…3.2 trillion to fund democrat programs and political operatives that has nothing to do with Covid.

It’e even weirder when libs hold the president responsible for stupid things mayors and governors do.

I think my OP titled is Nancy Pelosi and Democrats.

She is the most powerful democrat in government isn’t she?

Edit to add…Oh wait that might be AOC…my bad.

She did her job. She passed a bill. The Republican led senate failed. They have failed multiple ways. Maybe rage at them a little if you are so worried about the forgotten man. Hold them accountable for their failures.

1 Like

That’s nice. The Republican lead Senate failed to pass a bill. Sad.

1 Like

Did she? Or is she threaten the people either give us what we want or no one gets anything?

Seems to me she is blackmailing people that are still suffering.

1 Like

I am sure she will negotiate on the senate bill. You know how the process works. But wait. She cannot. They failed to pass one. Failed leadership when you cannot pass a bill for hurting Americans and you have the majority. :frowning:

1 Like

Nancy Pelosi and democrats.

I wonder what the hurting citizens will take away. Democrats passing a bill to help their fellow citizens or Republicans saying it gives too much but we are not going to pass any bills to help. Sorry no help until November at the least.

2 Likes

Also, you guys know that negotiations for the stimulus are ongoing and the skinny stimulus was just a floor vote for political reasons, right?

Agreed. Bailing out anything not having to do with COVID is irresponsible.

Nancy and the democrats own this.

If her cronies don’t get a trillion dollars of this cut no one will.

That’s the democrat way.

This is really basic civics. The House passed a bill. The senate couldn’t get their bill out of their chamber. They can’t reconcile or vote on a bill if they don’t get one from the senate.

Nobody is going to listen to complaints about irresponsibility until Mitch has their money.

$1200. $600. That’s all that matters to someone voiding items in the grocery line.