UNITY is Finally Here

Yes…having that doddering old fool in the White House is much to my dismay.

He’s a ■■■■■■■ joke.

Even though your President does that, he’s not a duck. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

The people have spoken.

How does it feel to have supported trump and have him lose to said “ “dottoring fool”

You’ll get another shot in 2024. Run trump again. I am begging ya.

Allan

I feels bad because the country is suffering under that fool.

Allen I learned a long time ago that this board is loaded with leftists who think they are the smartest guys in the room. The arrogance is at times breathtaking.

Especially since, while many if you are good debaters, in the end you are usually proven wrong.

Biden is governing not as the Uniter he promised to be, but as a puppet for China and Russia, his border policies are a complete failure, our country is dealing with serious inflation, he can’t propose a spending program that doesn’t cost trillions.

I believe he’s the single biggest Oval Office farce of my lifetime. I m not going to run around in circles with someone who’s hatred of Biden’s predecessor has blinded him to that farce.

I believe Biden’s a complete failure…if you get tired of rising prices and seeing our border being overrun while Joe and Commie bend over and grab their ankles for China and Russia let me know.

Until then I guess in your words we’ll be two citizens who disagree. But if you folks can’t see the mess this presidency is making then I feel sorry for you.

3 Likes

The fatal flaw in that statement, is they don’t see his Presidency as a mess. They’re happy with the world they voted for.

2 Likes

I can hear the limbo music in the background…

Exactly. Which is why polling an above 50% approval rating.

I love what Biden is doing.

See me is 2024.

Allan

Which is probably accurate but…

Wow. Wide open borders and just
Pure lying about the status there…inflation…I paid 64 $ for a sheet of plywood the other day…Russian pipelines cool American pipelines can’t have that global warming…

Unity was the first and still the most blatant lie of this bunch. The worst most divisive destructive president of my life time.

3 Likes

I want a Biden Lawn Gnome being sworn in, fraudulent votes from swing states bulging from his pockets and from under his pointy hat!

2 Likes

Don’t buy plywood when it is overpriced.

Supply and demand. Capitalism at its finest.

Price will go down once people stop buying.

Allan

Remember my comment about liberal arrogance.

When you need the damn plywood you need it.

Good Lord

And by the way I noticed you avoided the pure bull
shot lying by the members of this administration about its complete disaster at the southern border…
Biden has completely failed this country’s national security interests in his flawed border policy…

3 Likes

Why would he acknowledge it? Anything to turn Texas blue.

I like Candace Owens, Kim Klacik, Condolezza Rice…

1 Like

Great point

Funny though…haven’t heard a peep on here about Jill Biden… There was more than one discussion on here about “Moochelle” …Again, just a coincidence?

Is that a challenge?

Take it as you like…The question still stands.

Narcissism, maybe?

Seriously I understand getting to the root causes that make so many want to attempt asylum in the U S.

But a visit to the U S Mexico border would help, and these cookies, ugh :nauseated_face:

And it’s obvious citizens of Guatemala aren’t enamored of this egomaniacal woman.

5 Likes

Use our search function for Jill Biden.

A number of us got a laugh about her using poor Spanish to address a Latino audience. Is this is the worst that can be said about her, other than her insult to KH—I’m afraid you’ll have to look that up on a search net as any article I find contains filter bypasses.

Basically Jill told Kamala where to, how to get there, and what to do once she got there. So far, unlike Michelle Obama, I haven’t seen Jill Obama claim to champion one group of children—the overweight—while calling another “reproductive rights” and “a woman’s freedom to choose”

Has Jill made every slight, perceived or otherwise, about race? Really, it seems except for the aforementioned faux pas, she’s avoiding any attention.

May I assume you’re referencing a white majority group with “cons”?

Harris is wildly unpopular among black Americans. Here’s the Miami Herald on this hypocrite:

https://www.miamiherald.com/opinion/op-ed/article245213680.html

Here is the opinion of a more blunt speaking black woman:

https://medium.com/@kalondamulamba/kamalas-crimes-against-black-people-8-reasons-why-we-should-oppose-kamala-harris-90f60a0ad753