United States needs workers--increases work VISAs by 30K

What should be done about it? Heavily penalize fat donald’s resorts? Shut them down?
Fat donald has been hiring illegal invaders for 17 ■■■■■■■ years.

I’m not surprised.

Tribal politics has consumed you, huh? Nothing else matters.

1 Like

It’s like betting on how bad the aim of stormtrooper are

1 Like

Massive fines.

Spare me your moral righteousness…I know better so you’re not fooling anyone.

“The Trump administration plans to publish a new rule this week that would allow an additional 30,000 migrant workers to stay in the U.S. for seasonal work through the end of September, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) announced Monday.”

If Democrat apologists want to compare allowing 30,000 seasonal workers into the country until the end of next September to such things as sanctuary states that the Democrats support, that is going to be a pretty weak weapon.

They’ve been breaking the law for 17+ years, I suggest shutting all of them down.

1 Like

We are a nation in the center; being part of the right-most fringe, who are NOT in-line with 90% of the population, and fully willing to break laws to “win”… is not something to be proud of.

2 Likes

I have no problem with that…specially if they were nailed once before.

Your in no position to lecture me lib.

I certainly am; you are part of the radical fringe. Laws, the constitution, nothing matters anymore in your quest to get “libs”. That’s why I am here, to observe you.

2 Likes

You can do whatever you damn well please…but you’re not fooling anyone.

No tips? Its 200k tonget in there and they dont allow tips…who would work there? What I pile of cheap ■■■■

1 Like

No you arent

stealing work from Americans…trump style.

Allan

I wonder if the Obama operatives sent to spy on the Trump campaign were honest enough to admit that.

1 Like

So…you are against all immigration?..or just those here to work?

See, you people never fail to deliver :rofl:

Legal immigration. Big fan.