UNHINGED: Kathy Griffin Calls Trump ‘DESPICABLE NAZI,’ Demands Deportation | Sean Hannity

Talk all ya want bud. What exactly are “we” banning?

I still have never seen Anything funny about this lady before or after Trump. She has been fighting for years to be known and is still not known. I think UNHINGED is a perfect word for her and Hollyweird. Not Hollywood normal people that have a true opinion politically and debates and votes their differences but the NUTS like this woman.

Obviously to paint all the left as crazy as Kathy Griffin. A tactic used by both sides fairly effectively but not fairly or correctly.

1 Like

Kathy Griffin is a deranged psychopath, that thinks she’s normal, I noticed after Donald’s admission on a news program, that he wanted to see all pedophiles executed, that is I strongly notice that Hollywood went into meltdown, I wonder why that was, Doesn’t take a Rocket scientist to work out it appears as those that statement of Donald’s set them off, don’t you find it strange that a statement by Donald about execution of pedophiles instantly turn those mega stars against him so completely irrationally fear and paranoia, paranoid about what I wonder, yes very strange indeed.