UNHAPPY MEALS: Bernie Sets His Sights on McDonald’s, Demands $15 Hourly Wage | Sean Hannity

$60?..

Mmmmhmmmmmm.

Sure, people should always be trying to get paid better since inflation is always going up.

Why truncate my post?

They should unionize that will scare the ■■■■ out of corporate.

Great. I wish you luck in getting your subordinates paid the same amount you get. Hopefully they will also match any raises you get as well.

I’m in a union so we normally all get raises at the same time.

Yeah it would scare corporate. Although I loathe unions. I would love to see that.

would you clean up vomit for 9$ an hour?

I highlighted the part I was discussing. Want to talk about the rest, ok then.

So he just wants McD’s to raise wages in Vermont. nice of him.

I’m in a union hate the politics, enjoy having some smart lawyer yell at my boss for me.

And the same amounts?

Are the people you supervise making $60?

how much would it cost for you to clean up vomit?

I think it is odd that our host seems to think there is something terribly wrong with our elected Democratic officials ADVOCATING for their constituents but that it is MAGA :us: for Republicans to advocate for constituents.

I have literally shoveled ■■■■ for less than that.

Everyone should want better wages. But making McDonald’s you career choice is just stupid. McDonalds is for retirees and school kids to earn a little extra jack. Anyone who wants to earn a live able wage should first prepare himself for life.

You seem to think people are choosing to work at these job out of enjoyment are not doing it because they need the money.

He is in the US Congress. We are all his constituents, we just don’t all get to vote for him.

I wasn’t aware that all McD workers live in Vermont.

Your upset that Sanders is supporting the struggle of the working poor?