UNDER THE BUS: Former Clinton Strategist Doubts Hillary Could WIN 2020 Primary

Originally published at: UNDER THE BUS: Former Clinton Strategist Doubts Hillary Could WIN 2020 Primary | Sean Hannity

A former campaign strategist for twice-failed presidential nominee Hillary Clinton threw cold-water on reports she was considering another run for the White House Monday; saying her former boss would likely finish in third place during the Democratic primaries.

Longtime Clinton advisor Adrienne Elrod was speaking with the Hill when she was asked to comment on whether the former Secretary of State was preparing to launch another bid for the Oval Office; setting the stage for a potential re-match against Donald Trump.

“To be honest with you, I don’t know that a run this time around would yield a first or second-place finish. I think there’s a lot of new people in the party who are stepping forward. I think we’ve got a very deep bench of strong candidates and she knows this," she said.

"I would advise against her running, not because I don’t think she’s qualified. Of course she is, but I think that she knows it’s time for faces and new leadership to step forward,” she added.

Read the full report at the Hill.