Unauthorized Surveillance

Get use to those two words…because that is the heart of criminal activity by Obama administration.

From FISA to unmasking will be investigated.

When Barr was asked if he wanted to reword the word “spying”…he doubled down with Unauthorized Surveillance quote.

And I think he’s extremely serious too.

The house of cards are all gong to collapse around democrat operatives that lays within our top federal agencies.

1 Like

Yes, Edward Snowden said they were doing this already. This is not news.

Should we? Barr doesn’t seem so sure.

“I think spying on a political campaign is a big deal. It’s a big deal,” said Barr, noting that there are long-held rules to prevent intelligence agencies from collecting information on domestic political figures.

“I’m not suggesting that those rules were violated, but I think it’s important to look at that,” he said. “I’m not talking about the FBI necessarily but intelligence agencies more broadly.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/attorney-general-faces-second-day-of-questioning-about-muellers-report/2019/04/09/362cc648-5b02-11e9-a00e-050dc7b82693_story.html?utm_term=.70de2366f086

But Snowden didn’t originated from the Oval Office to spy on opposing candidate. And then didn’t attempt to frame the president.

1 Like

This did not happen. Carter Page was not an opposing candidate.

oooohhhh the bogeyman is serious.

Unmasking is legal dontchaknow by authorized persons.

much ado about nothing.

release the report.

Allan

1 Like

Basically a fishing trip. Isnt that trumps line.

Allan

Why has Trump waited 2+ years to get these investigations rolling? What’s the delay?

8 Likes

he cant do it until 2020 when he releases his bestest health care plan. honest

1 Like

No, the more likely outcome is just more Deep State kvetching from Trump supporters. When none of this pans out, the cry will be “deep state.”

2 Likes

Mueller was timed for the mid-terms. FISAgate is timed for 2020.

Meanwhile, in November 2020, the average voter is going to be saying “Fisa? Is that a new kind of Visa?”

1 Like

Graham talking to Barr asking why Trump was never advised about the Russian involvement.

Is this going to be like those 5 names we were supposed to be on the lookout for? Forgive me if I can’t remember them right now…

And would you honestly think that Graham will ask any hard hitting question? I mean he’s so far up Trump’s colon that I’m surprised he didn’t just go cuddle up with Barr for the 3 minutes he got to question him.

1 Like

Except he was advised.

1 Like

This garbage again?

Carter Page is not the Trump campaign, and anybody pushing “Spygate” is a moron.

Keep spinning that “Wheel of Debunked Scandals” so we can have yet another BENGHAZI hearing.

1 Like

Trump will start early, hit often (every day), and to most who would follow Trump it won’t matter what FISA means, He’ll have “the Dems” so intertwined with it (I wonder what nickname he’ll settle on?? :rofl: ), and the media coverage will be like it is now. His biggest worry is some close associate or family getting caught up with SDNY stuff.

1 Like

https://community.hannity.com/t/unauthorized-surveillance/174821/10?u=party-free

There was also some other report that was going to blow the lid off things that we’ve been waiting on, but that went silent as well.

Lots of WOLF WOLF from Trump supporters.

Can you provide the details? I am assuming you took some type of notes during those briefings.