UN Security Council scheduled to discuss Ukrainian biolabs

Nah. It’s their own people first and foremost. It’s spilling over to the rest of the world.

Good questions all. Perhaps because “civilization” is a thin veneer.

I, too, would be very interested in hearing an honest answer from Putin on “why now?”

1 Like

Please tell me you have more evidence than this.

I hope the Russians do because if this is all they have? They will not have their Reverse Adlai Stevenson Moment.

Interesting. The “right-wing” in the US is war mongering more.

Maybe Chi-NA?

As dubious as I believe it to be, I’m not going to dismiss it out of hand. The US has definitely been involved in shady ■■■■ in the past.

But this would look a lot stronger had Russia announced it from the start.

Them too. When China echoed the accusation and was asked about it they made a reference to us bio labs thst work with Bats in response …. :joy:.

Maybe.

Accusing others of hypocrisy seems to be all the rage these days.

The fact that they are claiming that this goes all the way back to the Orange Revolution period is telling.

They are trying to deligitimize Ukrainian leadership since the mid 2000’s

I agree with the notion that this is for domestic Russian consumption…. The fact that used to be real journalists like Greenwald are parroting it is just icing on the cake for them.

Lol this is how you can tell you guys didn’t fall hook, line and sinker for Iraqi WMDs.

1 Like

Yes and doing it so it makes it seem like us was at fault for covid garners an extra 300,000 debate points.

2 Likes

SOP. We do it all the time.

Create doubt. Cause confusion.

1 Like

Sun Wu talked some about moral authority.

But also get support from your population. I still think that’s the primary reason. The Russian state tv is basically saying that it is now a given that Ukraine was not only developing bio weapons but was well on it way to develop a dirty nuke

Dollars to donuts that’s what the next three from zerohedge will be

1 Like

Because the United States Congress appropriated money to do so numerous times over the last 40 years.

This has never been a secret, despite how desperate you guys are to paint it as one.

Probably a fair assessment.

Perhaps Russia has found real evidence since the invasion.

Even research that is not directly weapons related can result in dangerous leaks.

faucianthony_03262020getty

1 Like