UKRAINE PRESIDENT ON TRUMP: ‘We Had a Great Phone Call, Nobody Pushed Me, It Was Normal’

Originally published at: UKRAINE PRESIDENT ON TRUMP: ‘We Had a Great Phone Call, Nobody Pushed Me, It Was Normal’ | Sean Hannity

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky spoke with reporters at the United Nations General Assembly Wednesday; saying he had a “great phone call” with President Trump and “there was no pressure.”

“Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, during a meeting in New York with President Trump, told reporters Wednesday that he was not pressured to investigate the Biden family during their now-controversial phone call over the summer,” reports Fox News.

“Nobody pushed me,” Zelensky said.

“We had a great phone call,” Zelensky added. “It was normal.”

“In other words, there was no pressure and you know there was no pressure,” added President Trump.

Reporter: “Have you felt any pressure from President Trump to investigate Joe Biden and Hunter Biden?”

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky: “I think, and you read it, that nobody pushed me” pic.twitter.com/JP1GNT408y

— Ryan Saavedra (@RealSaavedra) September 25, 2019

The White House released the entire transcript of the President’s private phone conversation with the leader of Ukraine Wednesday; ending days of speculation as more Democrats call for his impeachment.

“Congratulations on a great victory. We all watched from the United States and you did a terrific job. The way you came from behind, -somebody who wasn’t given much of a chance, and you ended up winning easily. It’s a fantastic achievement. Congratulations,” Trump said at the beginning of the conversation.

“You are absolutely right Mr. President. We did win big and we worked hard for _his. We worked a lot but I would like to confess to you that I had an opportunity to learn from you. We used quite a few of your skills· and knowledge and were able to use it as an example for our elections, it is true that these were unique elections,” said Ukrainian President Zelensky.

“The other thing, There’s a lot of talk about Biden’s son,. that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it… It sounds horrible to me,” Trump added.

Read the full transcript here.