Uh Oh. Mueller reviewed thousands of Trump/Cohen emails going back years

Or maybe you have lot in common with Cohen since it was you that was defending Cohen in your first post to me.

I haven’t “defended” Cohen at all.

Me and Cohen do have some things in common - we’re both Jews from NY with graying hair - but I don’t think that’s particularly relevant to this conversation.

Sure you where.

that’s not how this works.

Cohan being a lawyer does not relieve trump of the responsibility o f acting lawfully.

1 Like

That’s not defending. That’s explaining reality.

Oh @TheDoctorIsIn…your buddies are coming to your rescue.

So sweet…

Educating you on the very basic legal concept that ignorance of the law is not an excuse is not “defending Cohen”.

1 Like

So by your standards Clinton is guilty. And she is a another one of those crooked lawyers.

Right?

Oh look what cat dragged in.

Carry on. This is hilarious.

You’re moving the goalposts so far they’re on a different continent now. What does Clinton have to do with this?

Its not “my standard”, its a near-universal tenet of every criminal justice system on the planet.

Cohen was your favorite politician’s personal lawyer. Maybe you should not trust your favorite politician.

Did you not say this not once but twice?

I understand why libs become attorneys…so they can manipulate our laws while hiding behind em while they commit their lawlessness.

Enemy at the gate are far less feared.

Yes, I did say that twice.

What’s your point, other than to continue insulting me? I’m sorry that I scare you.

Assuming that you have one.

Fat ■■■■ Tom Fitton scares nobody.

He is a fraud.

A grifter.

A loser.

So, neither him, nor his joke of a group, is causing any “pucker factor”.

Just like law enforcement. They’re “cops” (or worse) when looking at you, but “police” when you want them around.

First of I never insulted you, I insulted lawyers.

Secondly you said I was projecting…so I’m just defending myself.

You have problem with either? Protecting oneself and insulting lawyers? Or are lawyer off limits and another protected groups of people that needs federal protection?

And if that simply doesn’t happen; what then? Will your head explode?

:rofl:

Ok, so you didn’t have a point. You just wanted to whine.

Thanks for clearing that up.

1 Like

I notice how lawyers curl up when presented with their own words.