Ugly women - Delaware Law

You are only permitted to mock Trump’s hair. If you mock sacred dem female hair you are a 5yr old.

I got it!! Thanks.

1 Like

Let’s see some selfies from the peanut gallery.

2 Likes

The boomer file award this week goes to Romney and his sock puppet twitter account Pierre Delecto!

As soon as every poster here that has mocked Trump’s weight and appearance submits their verifiable selfie I will do the same.
Funny how these requests are never made to the anti Trump crowd.

He started it

I mean you’re not wrong.

It’s honestly delightful that y’all don’t see that it’s only towards Trump, and specifically because insulting appearances is a cornerstone of his presidency.

But somehow, you find a way to be the victim. Always the victims! :rofl:

2 Likes

Orangerage
Might want to uncapitalize that T inTrump

The only source for this “law” is the link you provided. It’s obviously bogus.

Further, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. You may find these women ugly, but they’ve got more money and more power than you will ever have and so they wouldn’t give a damn what your opinion of their appearance is, even if there was a chance they would learn of it.

Calling Trump fat or orange man is childish, and so is this.

GOOGLE “Delaware “Hideous Hag””. You’ll find a number of hits relating to this law.
Since the first sentence of your post was a falsehood, I stopped reading there. I’ve found it saves me a lot of time to do that.

1 Like

No longer.

That was Jezcoe’s point, I believe.

I’m really uncomfortable with this whole thread.

I abhor look-ism attacks on any politician. This thread just opens the barn door for one side to denigrate the looks of the other side’s female politicians and family members. It’s nothing but flame.

Were I an admin of this board, the entire thread would be toast.

Just saying.

2 Likes

Agreed. It’s childish no matter who’s doing it.

This law isn’t enforced because Democratic women would have to shout all the time and no one wants to hear their stupid voices.

Ugly women with money would use pre recorded messages and broadcast them over bullhorns before entering a building.

The remedy for an uncomfortable thread is to stay away from it.
Just saying.