U.S intercept intel linking Saudi Prince to murder of Journalist in Turkey

Gotta hand it to Salman. He knows how to get things done. Tough leader. He doesn’t just stand by and let Yemeni kids “grow up”. He starves them into despair.

No man but I’m an breathing human who has an interest in govt and politics and I cannot fathom how in the hell you came to have to ask that question.

It can’t even imagine it being possible that a person wouldn’t understand this. Let alone be a poster on a politics message board. For this long.

Reminder: The President today was like “Yes but I buy from them. And also he wasn’t technically an American Citizen so **** him.”

Just in case you needed a reminder about how vile Trump is.

1 Like

Jared is using all of his hidden genius to try and figure out how this can all blow over because he really really wants those Saudi investors.

So everyone knows… a foreign power killing a US permanent resident is okay as long as there is a promise to maybe buy weapons from us in the future.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2018/10/11/trumps-billion-arms-sales-saudi-arabia-still-fake/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.012f1afcf08b

1 Like

Let’s see what our strong leader does now.

Cortez Confusion: Poster sarcastically refers to the President at strong, even though the Presidents’ actions confirm that he’s mostly just a whiny little ■■■■■

Even if it was true. This type of thing happens all the time. Do you really think America is so innocent?

1 Like

Now we know why Trump truly does not care…

Alright, the article said it was from US officials familiar with the intercept, not from unauthorized leaks and I made assumption I shouldn’t have. There are normal ways of responding and smart ass ways of responding to a question.

I have zero doubt that Donald Trump Trump let a murder of an American citizen slide if it meant better press for himself.

Christian Values.

And just so we all know that the administration is not going to react at all to this.

And they said Obama was the Muslims puppet

morals or a champion ■■■■■■■■

For Trump it’s all about ego and $$$. I wish the peasants that vote for him could actually hear him call them peasants.

I guess they’ll have to wait for the books.

1 Like

No, they kept saying he actually was a Muslim.

A Kenyan Muslim.

The trump swamp is filled with grifters. They have totally exploited their ability to travel on our dime.

An exceptionally stupid was asked. The normal response to such things is pointing it out and squashing it, not hand out participation trophies.

While your question was slightly addressed in the article, the failure to realize that isn’t what is outstanding.

The amazing thing is just having to ask this, in general, at all.

Why would you sanction a leak instead of just make a press release?

I’d love to dive into the ramifications of a person not understanding these basic things at this stage. It could potentially explain a lot. I look around this forum and I see posters on about tech companies conspiring to lower their stock to hurt trump, I come here and I see posters basically ask why water is wet and I see correlation. I imagine that if the most basic concepts of govt, politics, fp, pr, are confusing some people it might explain why so many are regressing into being easily misled and nonsensically raving, base humans.

1 Like

Saudi Arabia needs to be put in check, hard. We already know what they’re capable of when allowed too long of a leash. An example also must be made to the rest of the world.