U.S. border is being invaded and Biden Administration admits it

Which seems to be making American citizens tax slaves to finance the economic needs of about 3 MILLION foreigners which the Democrat Party Leadership has allowed, and even encouraged, to invade our border.

JWK

Our federal government, by the terms of our Constitution, is commanded to “guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion” ___ Article 4, Section 4. Constitution of the United States

And to be sure illegal immigrants are allowed to stay here, Biden has been ousting judges considered too hard on illegals.

As I have stated elsewhere, I never thought I would live to see the day when American Citizens would stand idle and allow the United States to be invaded by millions of foreign nationals without a shot being fired.

JWK

Our federal government, by the terms of our Constitution, is commanded to “guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion” ___ Article 4, Section 4. Constitution of the United States

The Democrats goal is to make all public school districts just like this one:

From your link:

"A majority of the unaccompanied minors, 68 percent, are teenage boys from Central American nations, HHS reports, mostly Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador, raising concerns the program may serve as a pipeline for gang activity.

MS-13, a gang rooted in Central America and a magnet for teenage boys, has infiltrated local high schools in recent years, with deadly results. The gang violence included a brutal quadruple homicide, three of the victims teenagers, in Central Islip, L.I., in 2017.

MS-13 “has deliberately taken advantage” of America’s unaccompanied minors policy to “grow their ranks in the United States,” said Vaughan. “New York happens to be one of those areas where MS-13 clique leaders have been told to take advantage of our open border.”

It’s utterly disturbing to know that a US president is purposely and deliberately doing this to the American citizens that he is supposed to serve! This is just more evidence that today’s Democrat party does not give a flying rats ass about the American people!

1 Like

I believe it is far worse than you imagine!

The Revolutionary Democrat Party Leadership seems to be in favor of a variety of things designed to destroy the United States from within ___ importing, by the millions, the poverty stricken, poorly educated, low skilled, diseased, disabled, and criminal populations of other countries; allowing deadly drugs to flood across our border; inflating our currency to a degree its purchasing power is drastically diminishing and prices are soaring to unbearable levels for America’s families; shutting down, by needless regulations, our country’s ability to produce cheap fuel and be energy independent, and even depleting our strategic oil reserve essential in the event of war; all this in addition to the Revolutionary Democrat Party Leadership’s sexually grooming and propagandizing innocent and vulnerable grade school children.

Is it not reasonable to believe these acts amount to an intentional domestic attack on the United States and her citizens?

JWK

What will it take for American Citizens to accept the fact that their homeland is under attack orchestrated by the Biden Administration and today’s Revolutionary Democrat Party Leadership?

1 Like

Ever notice how (genetic) women typically are photographed with their feet together and (genetic) men feet apart?

1 Like

ha of course

what a ■■■■■■■ clown show

sorry pardon my french

We could give healthcare to our own citizens but you guys get your panties in a bunch whenever it’s brought up.

our citizens have health care

i just made your night

What the ■■■■ is Obamacare? So the back door idea is to import 3 million illegals, feed, clothe, house, dump them into US cities, ■■■■ up the already ■■■■■■ up public schools with non-English speaking kids some of whom are representing themselves as “teenagers” but nobody knows how old or who they are. And then, the taxpayers are on the hook to care for their medical needs?
Great plan.

You forgot to mention American Citizens are also paying for the births of Anchor Babies to foreign invaders which opens the door for more free government cheese for foreign nationals.

JWK

Let us not forget during the coming election what the Authoritarian/Revolutionary Democrat Party Leadership has done to our businesses, our families, our children and our homeland.

And there’s that.

And they even get taxpayer financed public housing during a housing shortage while our own needy citizens, including our vets, go homeless.

JWK

Let us not forget during the coming election what the Authoritarian/Revolutionary Democrat Party Leadership has done to our businesses, our families, our children and our homeland.

I’m sorry…I do believe the government can’t tell people how to act or dress as long as they are not hurting others…but I can’t help but look at that picture and not think about Norman Bates.

My eyes are hurting worse

Yeah I so wished for government healthcare when they advised covid patients go home and wait until they needed a ventilator. Really drove home the real world consequences of single payer.

Oops don’t use any unprofitable off label generics that work. Bang up job. Guess I’ll lose my pfizer sponsorship now.

2 Likes