U.S. announces restoration of relations with Palestinians

For as long as I can remember Biden has supported a two state solution. I remember back when Trump was campaigning he stated that Jared would solve the middle east issue. He was confident that there would be middle east peace finally. Then he moved the US Embassy to Jerusalem and Abbas said that he would never talk to that administration again. And then the WH tried to make a big deal when Jared announced his plan. And they realized really quick that the whole thing was laughable.

1 Like

That was a good report. And it had a lot of common sense ideas. It is too bad that Obama and Congress could not get together and make it happen.

1 Like

I am Jackā€™s complete lack of surprise.

Yes and so does the Israeli culture.

Allan

Whatā€™s a mere 6,000,000,000,000 bucks.

That complete depletion.

Geez donā€™t you know anything.

Allan

Good first move on the way to a two state solution.

Allan

1 Like

Yea we needed new technology jets and nukesā€¦ Because weā€™ve been in so many battles where we havenā€™t totally dominated the airspace. And god knows our nukes arenā€™t good enough to blow the planet to kingdom come, they definitely needed upgradingā€¦:roll_eyes:

My friendā€¦China is a serious problem thatā€™s growing every day. While youā€™re looking backwards, thank goodness Trump wasnā€™t.

2 Likes

Do you honestly think there will ever be a shooting war between us and China? Neither country is stupid enough to get that ball rolling.

Itā€™s the not thinking it may happen thatā€™s stupid. The stronger we are, the less probable it will happen.

The nukes we have already arenā€™t deterrent enough?

Does it? From what to what?

A regressive policy that will get the same results as in the past - nothing.

Palestinians donā€™t wonā€™t a solution.

3 Likes

If nukes are used, everybody loses. The idea is peace through our display of strength and from what Iā€™m currently witnessing, China is becoming more embolden by the day.

with a couple eoā€™s and policy changes biden has managed to move middle east peace back 5 years.

we are back to a palestine centric policy which only strengthens iran, china and emboldens terrorists.

1 Like

Annexing the West Bank for starters.

Allan

I disagree. He has taken the correct steps to bring US foreign policy back from the brink.

Allan

You mean Israeli territory they won from Jordan during the six day war?

2 Likes

I hope they write beautiful letters to each other and fall in love.:heart: