Typical spoiled brats that work in our federal goverment

Over two decades ago, I moved from a large, metropolitan city…way out to the country…for business reasons. The two of us reminded ourselves of “Green Acres” where she was Eva Gabore and I was Eddie Albert…I kid you not. We both had to adjust but the experience was a positive. Today, my wife couldn’t be happier and my adult children now speak with a southern dialect. :sunglasses:

and what if your wife said she didn’t want to move, because she wanted to stay close to her family to help with the kids or her dad/mother is elderly and need help.

And apparently not too many conservatives working to benefit the farmers.

1 Like

Conservatives would be out in the field…not holed up in some concrete building in DC.

Of course they would.

Yep there are no liberal farmers and no Conservative office workers.

NOPE everyone knows only liberal work in offices.

Of course not. Can you provide an example of a conservative working for anyone but themself?

Lol, its evident to me the OP has never actually been to Kansas or Missouri.

3 Likes

Hmmm…I’ll think on that and get back to you. But don’t hold your breath. :wink:

Wait a minute…we were told thousands of time here on this very forum…that we should move to where work is.

Oh wait…you want the rural folks to move.

So what happen? Or is this another one of left-wing double standards that you all have?

1 Like

Did I tell you that? Can you link it??

In my world, we are one flesh and I have the final say. I know that sounds harsh but I asked her if she could live with that prior to asking her to marry me and she said yes. Now…that said…I do…99.9% of the time…exactly as she says. I’ve been saying “yes baby” for over 36 years now. :sunglasses:

Buildings in Kansas City are so much less building-like!

Maybe buy your kids a motorcycle so they put down that stupid play station. :wink:

They are. They are right out there in the fields.

a city of 500,000 people is rural America?

1 Like

Oh I know reality…and snobs. :wink:

And you wonder why Republican support has plummeted among college educated women? Keep up the good work flipping elected offices to Democrats.

your avoiding the question.