Two More Dead Teens in Chicago

Cons don’t care about white on white murder, you never see them post threads about it! They only care when it’s an illegal immigrant Mexican killing a white person. Wow what a fun game.

Where’s their outrage???

Pro-lifers aren’t killing babies out of convenience.

More specifically a white cop.

I wonder if they will get three funerals and rioting will break out? :thinking: nope

I take it these are two more Black Lives that just won’t matter?

George Floyd dies wrongly at the hands of a white cop and the world explodes. Race whores like al Sharpton come to the three funerals…As tragic as that was, he is one man.

Black kids die 5 or 10 or more a week every week in cities like Chicago…the same people screaming that the world is systematically horrible because of one man say nothing about the systemic murders in Chicago. I heard a statistic of 90 in the last month…a three year old a few days ago.

If the Black Lives Matter hustlers choose to go into these cities and recognize and work to eliminate the needless murders of children I ll be their biggest supporter.

Instead the racist hypocrites at BLM are successfully advocating for the end of policing based on a lie that all cops are white racists. They aren’t…

The result of those policies over the last month has been increasing rates of murder and crime in the big Democrat run cities BLM thugs just tried to burn down. The over the top reaction to George Floyd’s death and political moves to defund and destroy policing…leading to more crime and more dead kids of all colors including black kids…The racist hypocrisy of Black Lives Matter isn’t saving any lives…it’s getting more people needlessly killed.

Well they are finally going to get their wish, as many of these big Democrat controlled liberal towns are going to make drastic changes to their police departments. But let’s also be clear on something the Democrat politicians who have absolute power in these towns could have done so a long time ago.

The fact of the matter is black lives don’t matter unless the death can be exploited for political or financial gain.

If it weren’t so, BLM would be all over South Chicago.

Crickets…

Here’s the thing about BLM…

These are the people who taught us cool phrases like “pigs in a blanket fry ‘em like bacon” and “what do we want Dead Cops! When do we want ‘em? NOW!”

BLM is the group that took an event in which the whole country was just sickened, and managed to piss off people who would have been ready to hear good ideas…a lot of good decent people went from “how do we keep that from happening” to “I m really sick of hearing about it…”

BLM thugs murdered people and destroyed lives and livelihoods…

Coincidentally the same people chanting about dead cops and pressing for the defunding and “reimagining” of police…were running out of businesses with new Nike’s and new flat screens during their “peaceful protests”. Riiiiiggggghhhhht!

Sorry but we saw an ugly set of true colors.

Hey BLM. SAY THEIR NAMES!

BLM don’t know and don’t care.