Two FDA officials quit in protest over COVID vaccine reviews

Uh sure. Or it’s just one person retiring and a another person deciding to move on for whatever reason.

A secret anonymous former FDA leader combined with Antifa and the fear of retribution forcing them to hide their real motivations! That is a lot more fun! Ungrounded speculation is exciting!

1 Like

The Bloomberg and Endpoints articles aren’t behind pay walls. But I suppose this way has the potential to help Zerohedge’s advertisers and Zerohedge’s analytics. Joke’s on us as we unintentionally help yellow journalism.

just correcting your math. and noting that 59% of new hospitalized patients in israel are fully vaccinated. (pfizer)

Yes and it’s something to watch…but the rate of serious COVID amongst the unvaxxed in Israel is still much higher.

Vaccine is still doing its job at preventing serious COVID.

Today’s yellow journalism is found in all the mainstream media who mindlessly repeated false narratives coming out of the FBI, CIA, and Democrat operatives.

Here are a few examples:

Russians planted Hunter’s laptop
Capitol policeman murdered by a fire extinguisher
Natural origin is the only explanation

1 Like

Last I checked we still don’t know definitely the source of the laptop. Do you have a link to an article (not opinion piece) that flat out says the Russian’s planted it?

New York Times corrected the article. That’s one of the ways you can tell the difference between yellow and normal journalism… legit news outlets correct the stories as new information arises.

Scientific knowledge is not static.

Yes, the truth eventually seeps months later when it is no longer politicly important. We may eventually find out the tens of thousands of young people have been seriously injured or killed as a result of the rushed COVID vaccine, but the news will take years to trickle out.

Most of the people never see the corrections, and many still believe the lies years later.

As far as the laptop hoax, it took almost six months for NPR to admit its mistake:

It took months for federal officials to admit that Officer Sicknick died of natural causes and admit that fire extinguisher story was false. It should have been obvious within hours of examining the body that there was no evidence of blunt trauma associated with the fire-extinguisher narrative. The FBI allowed the officer’s body to be cremated and then to lie in state in the Capitol; they were destroying evidence if they really believed he was murdered. Democrats even used the false narrative at the sham impeachment.

As far as the natural-origin-is-the-only-explanation myth, it was pushed as “settled science” by most of the media and leftist “fact-checkers” based on opinions of scientists with business and professional connections to the Wuhan lab. It was only after the election and more than a year of coverups that the media finally admitted the truth.

Politifact Forced to Pull ‘Fact-Check’ That “Debunked” Lab Leak Origin of COVID – Summit News

“The rules are simple: they lie to us, we know they’re lying, they know we know they’re lying, but they keep lying to us, and we keep pretending to believe them.”–Elena Gorokhova about Soviet media

here’s NPR’s corrections page: NPR Corrections : NPR
here’s Politifact’s: https://www.politifact.com/corrections-and-updates/

I couldn’t find a corrections page on the NYP’s site or zerohedge’s. Can you?

Part of me wonders if this is just theater, to try to convince the fence-riders that the FDA is trustworthy. As far as I’m concerned, the FDA is the militant arm of Big Pharma and no more trustworthy than Fauci, Gates, etc.

Just remember, every drug recalled by the FDA was once labeled safe and effective by the FDA.

1 Like

You might find this interesting as well.

from https://www.drugawareness.org/editor-of-lancet-medical-research-is-unreliable-at-best-or-completely-fraudulent/

Editor of Lancet: Medical Research is Unreliable at Best or Completely Fraudulent

Posted on June 22, 2015 by Ann Blake-Tracy

F. William Engdahl (NEO) : A shocking admission by the editor of the world’s most respected medical journal, The Lancet, has been virtually ignored by the mainstream media. Dr. Richard Horton, Editor-in-chief of the Lancet recently published a statement declaring that a shocking amount of published research is unreliable at best, if not completely false, as in, fraudulent.

Richard Horton_The Lancet_USA_NEO_JUn 2015

Horton declared, “Much of the scientific literature, perhaps half, may simply be untrue. Afflicted by studies with small sample sizes, tiny effects, invalid exploratory analyses, and flagrant conflicts of interest, together with an obsession for pursuing fashionable trends of dubious importance, science has taken a turn towards darkness.”

And he isn’t alone in thinking so. Same article.

Dr. Marcia Angell is a physician and was longtime Editor-in-Chief of the New England Medical Journal (NEMJ), considered to be another one of the most prestigious peer-reviewed medical journals in the world. Angell stated,

“It is simply no longer possible to believe much of the clinical research that is published, or to rely on the judgment of trusted physicians or authoritative medical guidelines. I take no pleasure in this conclusion, which I reached slowly and reluctantly over my two decades as an editor of the New England Journal ofMedicine.”

Haven’t vetted the source by the way, I had read the Lancet guys quote elsewhere and grabbed the first online quote of it I could find.

“fact checkers” is an oxymoron. What a joke.