Twitter's Racist Response to Tim Scott

It’s socially acceptable to hate white people, they deserve it…

6 Likes

They do have it coming, because their skin color. lol

2 Likes

If you applied that logic in reverse a white person could refer to Eminem as the N word and it couldn’t be racist because it was one white person to another white person. I don’t think there are many people who would buy that wasn’t racist.

2 Likes

It’s easy to think this when you misunderstand the historical meaning of it

1 Like

Most people understand what racism is when they’re not too busy trying to excuse their own accepted flavor of it.

7 Likes

You mean like whigger?

Yes, so white people shouldn’t use it towards a black person.

Just like the N word, just on a lesser scale

That’s easy

Black people shouldn’t say racist things like, “you’re too white.” :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

NO, I mean if a white person called Eminem the N word it would be the same as a black person calling another black person an uncle Tom. By your logic the white person calling Eminem the N word couldn’t be racist because the white person and Eminem are both white. Then I went on to clarify that if a white person did call Eminem the N word it would rightfully be labeled racist. Therefore, a black person calling another black person and uncle tom would also be racist.

Yes.

Like the “black people can be racist towards black people”

“Uncle tom” is racist towards white people.

4 Likes

The N (er or a, not o) word itself is racist. Any white person using it for any reason is racist.

White people Calling their dog the N er word… racist
White people calling Alexa the N er word… racist

“Uncle Tom” is not equal to the N er word. In any way shape or form.

1 Like

The privilege :rofl:

Doesn’t have to be of equal weight to be racism.

2 Likes

As long as no one shown the :ok_hand: we’re good.

The privilege for black people to say racist things without being called a racist? Not my privilege, based on my skin color. :wink:

Anywho, “uncle tom” is a racist insult toward someone for being “too white”, as if being white is somehow bad or wrong in the first place. Only a racist jackass would say something so stupid.

:man_shrugging:

7 Likes

I don’t understand this. Racism is racism, no matter who it comes from.

2 Likes

It also equates today’s whites to white slave holders, which last time I checked, isn’t a compliment.

2 Likes

What if a white person is singing a song with it in it? I am partial to old Notorious B.I.G. but it is littered with the N word.

Apparently, white people don’t get to call out blatantly obvious racism, because they’re white.

:man_shrugging:

5 Likes