Twitter's Racist Response to Tim Scott

Heavens no! Why do you think someone would call you an Uncle Tom? This is dontsoundlikearacist101 stuff and to me seems obvious. It’s like the saying, “that’s mighty white of ya” - which is an absolute backhanded racist comment against minorities. There’s all kinds of ways to throw shade on someone. That you’re claiming to not see this is crazy to me; it literally should be common sense no matter who says it to who IMO. If intent matters, its clear the phrase is being used as a slur, too, so there’s that too.

lol… too hard to answer honestly?

With you?

Let me repeat myself. Please read it slowly:

“And then libs seem indignant when people find them totally lacking in credibility and sincerity.”

Go bother someone else.

I do, but I choose to rebuke it for the trash that it is.

No one is born a racist. It’s a learned behavior.

People who allow themselves to become racist/hateful/spiteful towards a target group of people usually had some kind of ■■■■■■ childhood or another, and never learned how to properly channel that pain into something constructive, so they channel it into something destructive instead.

Out of their own stupid ignorance, they perpetuate and create more people like them, convincing themselves they’re the “real victim” along the way.

Easy to get suckered in, difficult to see that reflection for what it is.

2 Likes

White trash isn’t racist to white people, it’s racist to the minorities they are supposedly emulating. The same way you fight like a girl directed at a male is misogynistic not misandrist.

“Redneck” folks and “hood” folks have more in common with each other than virtually any other group.

Then so is Uncle Tom

uncle tom is one of the racist terms used to keep people of color on the plantation. it is meant to denigrate any black man who has the audacity to think or act in any manner deemed to not be ideologically pure which is associated with not acting “black” or acting “white”. it denotes an underlying hatred of white people and is inherently racist.

2 Likes

Is that another special privilege for a Black person?

Their seems to be a long list that only Blacks can say and not Whites.

Why?

1 Like

Then so is telling me I’m living on the democrat plantation. That’s only said to black liberals

Brainwashed by the CEC, only said about white conservatives. But I do agree, plantation is loaded language that shouldn’t be used. A simple voting against their best interest will do.

1 Like

I have no flagging option…not that I’d flag anyway.

Why do you consider that a privilege? Is it something you want to do, but can’t?

I’ve never heard this explanation before. I didn’t know “trash” referred to black people

I finally agree with you

I wasn’t addressing you.

Was just throwing it out there…

Not that it was the first time, or even the third time. lol

Yes I happens more often than not. Just pointing out on this subject you said a bunch of stuff o disagreed with. But that last post I am 100% on board.

You ain’t Woke