TWITTER TANTRUM: AOC Posts Bizarre Rant, Says ‘Beyond Enough’ Reasons to Impeach Trump

Originally published at: TWITTER TANTRUM: AOC Posts Bizarre Rant, Says ‘Beyond Enough’ Reasons to Impeach Trump | Sean Hannity

Controversial Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez posted a bizarre, fact-free rant on social media Sunday; demanding Democrats move forward on removing President Trump from the White House in the weeks ahead.

“Trump Tower used as a piggy bank was enough.
10 incidents of obstruction of justice was enough.
Permanently separating children & parents for profit was enough.
Detention camps were enough.
Muslim ban was enough.
Trans servicemember ban was enough.
Ukraine is beyond enough,” posted Ocasio-Cortez on social media.

Trump Tower used as a piggy bank was enough.

10 incidents of obstruction of justice was enough.

Permanently separating children & parents for profit was enough.

Detention camps were enough.

Muslim ban was enough.

Trans servicemember ban was enough.

Ukraine is beyond enough.

— Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (@AOC) September 29, 2019

Sen. Lindsey Graham slammed the Democrats’ latest push to impeach President Trump over the weekend; saying the Salem Witch Trials had more “due process” than the recent Ukraine controversy.

“The whistleblower said, ‘I have no direct knowledge. White House officials told me this. They told me about a phone call.’ There’s a disconnect. Who are these people and what are they up to? The Salem Witch Trials had more due process than this,” said Graham.

"The Salem witch trials had more due process than this" – @LindseyGrahamSC

In the eyes of Democrats and the media, @realDonaldTrump has been guilty since Nov. 9, 2016. His crime? Winning the election

They've been trying to undo that ever since. Total witch hunt! pic.twitter.com/Qp9VW2oD4d

— Elizabeth Harrington (@LizRNC) September 29, 2019

Graham’s comments echo similar statements he made last week, demanding the identity of those who leaked internal White House conversations to the whistleblower.

“It is imperative we find out which White House official talked to the whistleblower and why. Why didn’t they lodge the complaint?” asked Graham on social media.

“As to the other matters in complaint: Clearly a coordinated effort to take second-hand information to create a narrative damaging to the President. When I think of whistleblower complaints I generally think of someone with first-hand knowledge of the events in question,” he added.