Twelve scientist who question the response of governments to Covid19

These are drugs whose negative effects have been known for decades. Doctors will know whether these are dangerous for their particular patients, and the reports of those using them so far are amazingly positive. $12-$20 per course at home, versus expensive management while the patient suffers, fights and we just wait to see whether they recover. Your answer is what?

1 Like

Not really widespread use chloroquine and Hydrochloroquine can bring this thing to a halt quickly.

fortunately we’re going into the spring and summer when typically these viral outbreaks traditionally Wayne.

The combination of the two should allow us to restart the economy quickly and we can still sequester quarantine and protect those that we know or carriers or along with those who are most at risk.

1 Like

Given that a large amount of people recover from the virus without any targeted medication, you can’t prove it’s effectiveness without large controlled clinical trials.

Yes. I think the US will be able to get back to work safely at Easter. The lock in has given a foretaste of what the Dem 18 month plan will be like, and most workers will prefer to get out of the house again.

While we’re handing out unproven cures, why don’t we just really cut cost and hand out sugar pills? Placebo is just as effective as many untested drugs and with less side effects.

Define “proven”.

1 Like

Now you’re ignoring solid science in favor of partisans BS.

What Placebo has ever shown a 100% cure rate on a virus not just a treatment but a curate on a virus in a very carefully controlled well-documented study?

2 Likes

Some don’t want the panic to abate. The panic allegedly justifies freedoms to be curtailed and surveillance to be increased. Authoritarians live that.

1 Like

the fda has approved cloriquin and hydroychloriquin for off label use against covid-19. fairly certain they know what they’re doing.

2 Likes

What is a 100% cure rate of a small trial of a virus that kills a small percentage of patients? In a study I’m looking at…26 patients were treated and 1 died. Only 20 were included in the final results.

If the death rate of people with moderate and above symptoms is 5%. Out of 20 patients, you would expect 1 death with placebo.

So at this point, that study proved that the drug cocktail was as effective as placebo.

New York graduated doctors early as well. It’s a state of emergency, so I can understand people trying to skip full testing in search for a cure. That doesn’t mean that it has adequately proven to be more effective than placebo.

The french study a couple of weeks ago was 40 patients 100% of them were successfully treated and ended up virus free, notjust recovered.

The study released this week had 80 patients similar results.

1 Like

The French study was the one I was referring to. Out of them, only 26 received the drug…only 20 were in the final results and 1 death.

I’ll look into the other one, but I don’t see anything from the first study to suggest you can confidently give it to the entire population.

Apparently not or you don’t understand what you’re reading.

What Placebo has ever had patients testing negative for a virus after ,5,6, or 7 days?

The treated group was given 600 mg of Plaquenil each day.

The researchers found that 50 percent of the treated group turned from positive to negative for the virus by the third day — and by day six, that figure was up to 70 percent.

Of the 20 test patients, six who were treated with both Plaquenil and the antibiotic azithromycin showed impressive results — with five testing negative at day three. All six of them tested negative at day six.

“Despite its small sample size our survey shows that hydroxychloroquine treatment is significantly associated with viral load reduction/disappearance in COVID-19 patients and its effect is reinforced by azithromycin,” the study concluded.

1 Like

What was the mortality rate of people in the control group who did not receive treatment?

Completely irrelevant since none of them tested free of the virus after 3 5 or 7 days.

This is no just about reducing the mortality rate which obviously it will if the numbers hold up, it’s also about getting people who are sick well and back to work and free of the virus so they’re not spreading it.

1 Like

Stop the madness…this situation hurts my income and I have vulnerable family members… I’m certainly not cheering for the virus…but you got to start dealing with reality. There has been pandemics in the past, there is no reason to believe that having viral outbreaks that are dangerous now or in the future has to be some globalist conspiracy.

Let me also add any patient who died of the virus during this trial was obviously already critically ill when they started on the medication.

You’re pumping it as a cure, when it hasn’t actually been proven to save more lives than food and liquid. It’s shown some positive results in very limited testing, but that’s not enough to declare it as a “cure.”

There is no evidence anywhere not on this entire planet that just normal supportive care for a similar viruse has anybody testing negative for the virus in 3 5 or 7 Days.

Just flat being foolish now…

Do you seriously not understand what it means to test negative for the virus?

1 Like