TULSI TAKEDOWN: Gabbard Slams Hillary’s ‘Foreign Policy Disaster,’ Tells Clinton to ‘Step Down from Throne’

Originally published at: TULSI TAKEDOWN: Gabbard Slams Hillary’s ‘Foreign Policy Disaster,’ Tells Clinton to ‘Step Down from Throne’ | Sean Hannity

Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard escalated her war-of-words with Hillary Clinton Wednesday; releasing a new video that labeled the former Secretary of State’s foreign policy a “disaster” and urged her to “step down from her throne.”

“Your foreign policy was a disaster for our country and the world. It’s time for you to acknowledge the damage you have caused and step down from your throne,” says Gabbard.

The Democratic backlash against Hillary Clinton continued this week after she labeled Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard a “Russian asset,” with Sen. Bernie Sanders calling his former political opponent’s comments “outrageous.”

“Tulsi Gabbard has put her life on the line to defend this country. People can disagree on issues, but it is outrageous for anyone to suggest that Tulsi is a foreign asset,” posted Sanders on social media.

Tulsi Gabbard has put her life on the line to defend this country. People can disagree on issues, but it is outrageous for anyone to suggest that Tulsi is a foreign asset.

— Bernie Sanders (@BernieSanders) October 21, 2019

Gabbard released a fiery video in response to Clinton’s comments earlier this week; calling Hillary the “queen of warmongers.”

“Great! Thank you @HillaryClinton. You, the queen of warmongers, embodiment of corruption, and personification of the rot that has sickened the Democratic Party for so long, have finally come out from behind the curtain. From the day I announced my candidacy, there has been a concerted campaign to destroy my reputation. We wondered who was behind it and why. Now we know — it was always you,” posted Gabbard on social media.