Tulsi Qualifies for November debate

You’re as delusional as you are quaint. :hugs:

I dont think we would use the word “quaint” to describe you

It doesn’t matter what nobody uses. :wink:

She does not represent the direction of the party, has championed beliefs counter to liberal ideals and is nothing but a spoiler

But mainly nothing about her will compel Democrats to turn out for her come election time

1 Like

Because if she somehow were to gain momentum and become the nominee or goes 3rd party then we’ll end up with another 4 years of Trump. While I myself am somewhat of moderate Democrat that ideology has no chance of energizing the base and there isnt going to be any crossovers. R’s are going to vote for Trump no matter what.

Now there’s a true statement.

3 Likes

If Sanders or Warren get the nomination you are going to have 4 more years of Trump anyway. There are a lot of Democrats who like their company provided health insurance and they are not going to vote for Mr and Mrs. Free, Free Free.

Plus, Tulsi correctly labelled Trump as Putin’s bitch, there should be lots of points given for that!

1 Like

Will the moderators let her have any significant time? or cut her out like last time?

You spout a lot of words ( Gobbly dee gook) but nothing of any substance. You should put that to music. How does she not represent the direction of the party?

There’s no room in The Party for a woman of color who went to war and is willing to be even slightly objective about Trump.

2 Likes

No one that was an actual advocate against same sex relationships is going to rally the liberal half of America. No way no how.

Well I looked at the recent polls in those states

Iowa 2 polls 2% and 3%
Nevada 2 polls 1% and 1%
South Carolina 1 poll 1%
New Hampshire 1 poll 5%

Maybe they are using the New Hampshire poll

They sure ain’t using any other that say 5

Allan

Her outspoken beliefs against same sex relationships is the only disqualifer need

1 Like

Right, Wrongspeak has to go.

Correct. Which is why there is no groundswell to support her.

If you polled the dems in the forum, how many are tulsi supporters.

Like 1. Everyone else is on someone else’s bandwagon for very good reason.

Allan

Nah, she can say whatever she wants. She just shouldn’t expect to get any support from those who champion those ideals

Gabbard said on ABC’s “The View” on Wednesday that she’s “running to build a new Democratic Party.” She added that she’s said “no every time” she’s been asked if she would launch a third-party bid.

Also on “The View,” the Democratic presidential candidate confronted host Joy Behar, who called Gabbard a “useful idiot” last month when discussing her feud with Hillary Clinton.

Gabbard accused Behar of doubling down on what she called “baseless accusations” of her being a Russian asset.

Sheep

Oh so thats your dig is it? Thats what you have stuck in your craw?

Quotes

• “Too often, the LGBTQ community still faces discrimination in the workplace, in education, or when trying to find a home. It’s long overdue that we extend civil rights protections to the LGBTQ community and ensure equal treatment for all Americans under the law—regardless of race, sexual orientation, gender, religion, disability, or national origin.” (Link)
  • “I’ve served w/ LGBTQ service members. I know they would give their life for me & I would give my life for them. It is this commitment that I will carry through as POTUS, because there are people who still face discrimination.” (Link)
  • When we deny LGBTQ+ people the basic rights that exist for every American, we are denying their humanity - denying that they are equal. We are also creating a dangerous environment that breeds discrimination and violence. (Link)

She’s wasting her time and money.