Tulsi gabbard Calls Out DEMOCRATS For Fundraising Off Impeachment Inquiry

I think we’re all set.

Thanks though.

^*

1 Like

Exactly. I take his opinions with a grain of salt.

Are you upset that there is a diversity of opinions among Democrats? Is that now a bad thing?

When the Democrats do it or when Trump does it too?

Not at all. I like it.

How dare she!!

https://twitter.com/axios/status/1177630669687709697?s=21

2020 Democratic contender Rep. Tulsi Gabbard backed an impeachment inquiry for President Trump on Friday, stating that her review of the whistleblower complaint, the memo of Trump’s July call with Ukraine’s president and Trump’s comments over the past few days swayed her decision.

Refreshing when members of a party don’t all parrot talking points in lockstep.

Keep in mind he has a sister who is a federal judge.

He knows more than he gets credit for…not a lawyer…not a legal rube either even at the level he is at.

:ballot_box_with_check:

That must be why he kept ordering his subordinates to commit obstruction, who then ignored a direct order from the president because they knew it was illegal. His crack legal knowledge.

Looks like she picked up the step…

I don’t understand.

Does that say she’s fundraising off of it or not??

^*

It says she endorses fat donald’s impeachment. Maybe she should use that endorsement to bring in some cash to her failing candidacy.

So she’s NOT fundraising off of it then??

^*

She should. 1% polling ain’t gonna get it done. :frowning_face:

The Dems are the Titanic passengers standing on deck pointing and laughing at that iceberg ahead that is sinking and they are about to finish off.

1 Like

Thread fail.

2 Likes

My question would be: When did this become the case? That the job couldn’t be done by an average person and one had to surround themselves by “legal experts”. Because this is not the way the job was originally designed.

Hell the whole constitution was originally designed to supposedly be written for the average person in mind.

And let me guess - you consider me a Dem, right?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

That’s not true. The House was designed for the Great Unwashed, the presidency and the Senate was meant to be occupied by an aristocracy of landowning, educated yeoman-farmers.

Trump deserves to get impeached since he is a crook and is unfit to be president.

1 Like