Tulsi gabbard Calls Out DEMOCRATS For Fundraising Off Impeachment Inquiry

It really is disgraceful that these candidates are behaving in such a schiff-like manner.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tulsi-gabbard-calls-out-democratic-presidential-contenders-cashing-in-on-trump-impeachment-inquiry

How dare they!

^*

Who cares?

Dumpster Donnie fundraises everything.

Next!

4 Likes

It just seems in poor taste.

^*

Good for her.

Just to make certain we are fair and balanced…

1 Like

trump is being impeached.

The 20 liberal psychos are not.

They just want a job where you can be impeached over NOTHING!

^*

That’s outrageous! Then again it’s Fox and Donald has already told us they are no longer to be trusted.

1 Like

As in, she’s correct to make this statement about her competition??

^*

Who???

1 Like

So basically DEMOCRATIC PARTY BAD.

Actually, all that has happened up to this point is an impeachment INQUIRY. And why should people on one side of the impeachment side be allowed to profit from and impeachment inquiry while the other is not?

Can we say double standard?

1 Like

Funny how that keeps getting lost in the panic, fear, and desperation. From these forums all the way up to Donald’s executive time throne.

2 Likes

Trumpster complaining of “poor taste” of others. Irony is dead.

2 Likes

Wasn’t Donald trying to raise funds from his base for his “defense?” Thought I saw that somewhere.

1 Like

Some of them have to take votes on impeachment.

Yet they are fundraising off of their efforts to impeach.

Seems like a bad thing to me.

^*

1 Like

Let us know when they sell Sharpies because they told a lie, couldn’t admit it, and got a bunch of rubes to buy into it.

There’s a stink of desperation coming from Trump’s loyalists right now.

This whole situation was one of many situations why I thought a Trump presidency was a bad idea from the inception. There are a lot of legal intricacies involved in handling the office of the President. The average person wouldn’t begin to know how to navigate those intricacies. And that’s fine - IF the person wins the job AND is willing to listen to advisors and legal counsel on how to do the navigating.

Trump is not the type of person to listen to advisors. He asks their opinion, then if they tell him something he doesn’t want to hear, he just sends a tweet ridiculing them or firing them - then does whatever he pleases anyway.

This is where he gets himself into deep â– â– â– â– â–  No one expects someone to know all the legal intricacies involved in handling the office of the President on a day - to day basis, but you sure as hell better be prepared to take advice on how to handle those intricacies. It is those intricacies that are sinking Trump.

3 Likes

That’s an interesting take I didn’t give much consideration to before. Well said.

I don’t think you give trump enough credit about listening to the people around him. You’ve heard those reports, but you are also admittedly biased.

We’ll see what happens.

^*

You guys ought to run Tulsi for President. You love her so much to start threads about her.

3 Likes

What’s getting lost in this thread is one of their own is calling them out.