Tulsi Caves: Gabbard Backs-Off Debate Boycott Threat, Says She Will Attend Event

Originally published at: Tulsi Caves: Gabbard Backs-Off Debate Boycott Threat, Says She Will Attend Event | Sean Hannity

Rep. Tulsi Gabbard backed-off her debate boycott threat over the weekend; confirming she will attend this week’s Democratic debates despite accusations the DNC was “rigging” the 2020 primary process.

“I will be attending the debate,” Gabbard posted on social media.

I will be attending the debate.

— Tulsi Gabbard (@TulsiGabbard) October 14, 2019

Original Story: October 10, 2019

Rep. Tulsi Gabbard ripped the DNC’s ongoing primary process on social media Thursday; saying she may “boycott” next week’s debate as party officials are “rigging” the nomination for the 2020 election.

“The 2016 Democratic Primary election was rigged by the DNC and their partners in the corporate media against Bernie Sanders,” Gabbard said. “In this 2020 election, the DNC and corporate media are rigging the election again, but this time against the American people in the early voting states of Iowa, New Hampshire, South Carolina, and Nevada.”

I am seriously considering boycotting October 15 debate to bring attention to DNC/corporate media’s effort to rig 2020 primary. Not against Bernie this time, but against voters in early states Iowa, New Hampshire, South… –> https://t.co/x5P3GFGbyn pic.twitter.com/UgKCj6DGI0

— Tulsi Gabbard (@TulsiGabbard) October 10, 2019