TUITION TOSSED? California ‘Poised’ to Give Away TWO YEARS of Free College | Sean Hannity

California officials are considering a key proposal that would give all residents two years of tuition-free community college, with lawmakers weighing the policy after Democrats gained greater power in the state legislature.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.hannity.com//media-room/tuition-tossed-california-poised-to-give-away-two-years-of-free-college/

Just the tip of the iceburg. Next the demand will be to have text books covered, then parking, then lab fees, then student fees, then pencils, pens - all supplies… It’ll never stop.

We need to find that rainbow leading to the pot of gold that they are using to fund all of these giveaways.

Where is the money going to come from to pay for all this free stuff that the “give me, I’m entitled generation” ??. I had to join the military and go to several combat zones over a 28 year period to pay for my college education