Tucker Carlson: Trump should not have been on the phone with a foreign head of state encouraging another country to investigate his political opponent

Dunno if it’s serious balls so much as complete idiocy.

Although yes, the two are often kissing cousins. Hold mah beer!

And I’m not even trying to hate on balls. In some situations, I want the president to have some balls. This was just way too much balls, and the wrong balls, especially when there’s $400 millions dollars in military aid to a desperate Ukraine just floating in the wind. Stinks to high hell.

Too much, and the wrong kind. I like it.

BETRAYAL!!! Time for another Night of the Long Knives for all those FOX and Republicans who are backstabbing trump!

He would have to be cognizant of the ramifications to apply the “cojones” trope to his actions. I don’t think he has that level of awareness.

When you almost lose the white nationalist tv anchor that might be a sign…

6 Likes

Or a 'Squee"

3 Likes

So Tucker is saying that if Obama did all the things Trump supporters claim he did and it could have been proved in time, then Tucker would have written an article saying what Obama did was wrong but not impeachable?

Too bad we can’t go back in time and test THAT hypothesis…

3 Likes

Oh, Tuckles, you’re showing us how you’re setting your bar way down there for Liddle’Donnie, and you want us to pretty please, do the same?

Piss off.

2 Likes

Uh oh, Tucker is showing some cracks here.

Reminds me of the interview with Rutger Bregman that never got aired 'cause he lost it.

It was still leaked though.

Worth the watch.

Yeah, I saw that. Tucker couldn’t even put out a reasonable response. He could only sputter insults.

Shots fired!

1 Like

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1180551689818050562?s=20

2 Likes

this inquiry builds on the Mueller investigation.

From the investigation we know trump willingly took help from russia. We know he publicly sought and received their help. And we know there were 10 instances of obstruction of justice that he would have been charged for had he not been president.

And now we are watching him repeat these actions.

Without the mueller report, this phone call could be a one off. With it, it is a pattern to significant to ignore.

(and don’t forget teh mueller report found many, many crimes and prosecuted them. Manafort alone was worth the effort.

2 Likes

Based of the peace treaty Trump had an obligation to ask about Bidens confession to bribing Ukraine with American tax dollars.

Just to remind you, all the evidence Rudy has he gathered for his cliant during the Muller hoax investigation. Biden wasn’t a political candidate then. :rofl:

Trump being Trump!

Anyone who ever ate a frozen salisbury steak is to blame for Tucker Carlson.

1 Like

I’m not saying it’s my theory that Peter Thiel funded Hulk Hogan’s lawsuit against Gawker for releasing the sex tape with Bubba The Love Sponge’s wife in part to suppress the parts that involved Tucker Carlson.

I’m just saying it’s a theory.

3 Likes

Actually, the Mueller report did no such thing. If Mueller had any way to get him, he would have done so. This builds as just one more failed attempt to get Trump.

If what Mueller thought was obstruction was really obstruction, then Schiff and Pelosi are currently attempting to obstruct the probe into the origins of the Mueller investigation as well as corruption with foreign organizations.