Tucker Carlson thinks tacos are not Mexican, but American

Tucker’s the perfect poster child for all of it. FOX should assign him to the topic exclusively.

“Tucker’s Taco Time”?

You misread.

I guarantee tucker eats a hard shell with shredded cheese over ground beef and thinks it’s a “taco”.

There are days where all of my meals come on a tortilla. Beyond having the obviously best breakfast tacos in the world, for $1.50-$2 I can wipe that memory of Mexico city from your brain with a trip through south and east Austin. Heck, I can probably find you a few of the same chef’s from Mexico City here.

I really wanted to see two idiots talk on TV about tacos and Jeff Sessions, and here was this thread.

Thanks, life.

Tucker does not have the demeanor, the wit, or the face for television.

Typical white supremacist comment. These insightful articles may cure your low information perspective.

Or will this be one of those cases where libs get caught being libs and then say “ohhh… not ME…I don’t agree with that”.
But such libs empower the wackos and try to distance themselves only when they are caught.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/food/wp/2017/05/26/should-white-chefs-sell-burritos-a-portland-restaurants-revealing-controversy/?noredirect=on

1 Like

We did not even give the Chinese the dignity of proper cultural appropriation. A sin upon a sin.

Makes me sad.

Agreed. Dude looks like he hasn’t had a proper bowel movement in decades.

1 Like

The lefts outcries and outrages have become funny.

The right’s response to them is the perfect accompaniment. Exhibit A: Tucker’s falsetto voice shrieking out “BUT THEY’RE MY TACOS!!!” :rofl:

Reading through this thread makes me hungry.

Wow. That is exactly what he looks like.

It’s been a while since I watched Fox News. That’s what it’s like. Huh.

No, I mean the taco in that picture is American.

1 Like

I like the Taco Bell special 12 pack of em. And to show I care about Mexicans enough to justify enjoying the pleasures of their culture, I put on my Magnificent Seven clothes before I microwave a few for breakfast.

1 Like

Those aren’t tacos in the picture. Huffpost is as dumb as tucker. Those are self-contained nachos.

I thought it was the Chinese actually, or was that firecrackers? Jeez this is confusing!

And who really invented French fries. Did the “French” come from the “French cut” and the French merely modified an already existing recipe. These questions must be answered if we are to remain moral.

I’m going to Taco Bell in about 4 hours. Really.

1 Like