Tucker Carlson: The FBI Organized & Instigated the Jan. 6th "Assault" on the Capitol

You’re wrong. Read it again.

“US District Judge Mary kay Vyskocil’s OPINION”

But hey, let’s argue about that, not the OP?

The opinion was starting Fox’s defense.

Tucker is not a reliable source of truth. It’s speculation to maintain ratings and media hype.

But Fox News argued that Carlson “cannot be understood to have been stating facts, but instead that he was delivering an opinion using hyperbole for effect,” the ruling said.

Tuche’

They didn’t want to lose a lawsuit. Ok…I’ll give you that one.

Now, I still think his report on the FBI is going to be found true, as has many of the things he has reported has been proved true. Worries you, huh?

1 Like

Not at all.

Have at it. Wait for it to be proven true.

Tucker knows his mark.

Didn’t Fox News state that he was an entertainer and the veracity or otherwise is irrelevant?

1 Like

I think Tucker knows the truth is coming out. Worries you huh?

Whatever. He’s right on this I believe.

1 Like

Nope. I’ve got nothing to worry about either way.

But, Tucker is not a reliable source for truth.

It would seem to be a drastic defence of a lawsuit to throw Carlson under the bus by saying that his comments have no relevance to facts.

Ok…I still think Tucker gets most things right.

I think he is now.

1 Like

Based on what Fox News has said that one can’t rely on Carlson’s words per se; one needs independent verification.

Why is Wray still there?

He wrote the script for the smash hit…The Insurrection.

It’s all fake.

1 Like

thanks for sharing your feelings on the topic

1 Like

trash tucker and fox news and blame trump

but no one addresses what tucker said/asked. typical

2 Likes

interesting op. wonder why those officers are being hidden while scapegoats rot in jail

who killed babbit?

1 Like

That’s absurd.

2 Likes

:rofl:Somebody watches wayyyyyyy too much fake news don’t they?!

2 Likes

That’s what happens when one gets too close to the truth and the left doesn’t like it.

I used to respect the fbi but am about to the point of supporting defunding them these days.

They seem way too politicized and all in favor of one party.

2 Likes