Tucker Carlson: The FBI Organized & Instigated the Jan. 6th "Assault" on the Capitol

That’s what he reported this evening. Said FBI agents not only organized it, but instigated it, & almost 50 agents in on “storming” the capitol.

3 Likes

Are you really going to buy this? I think that Fox News is now trying to find out how many gullible people there are in their audience.

And you know, even if the FBI did what Tucker says happened, it is still Trump’s FBI.

1 Like

Wow! In the first response to this OP you managed to get in Fox News & it’s gullible viewers, & it’s all Trumps fault!

Oh, & EVEN IF IT’S TRUE, it’s Trumps fault…Doesn’t matter if it’s true or not, it’s Trump!

2 Likes

Yup, because it was. And the majority of Americans think that. Trump is the biggest sore looser that this country has ever seen. And he will be remembered for that.

So…Trump got the FBI who hates him to organize an insurrection & instigate it, even to the point of 50 agents helping storm the Capitol & kill Ashli Babbitt, even though it would hurt him?

Yeah…of course… Uh-huh…

1 Like

Nope, not saying that at all. Tucker is a big Trump fan and therefore will say anything to put the blame on anybody and everybody except Trump. It seems that Fox News wants to keep the big lie alive. And therfore they will preach to the choir until the cows come home.

1 Like

Funny, many of the lies of the left for the last 5 years about Trump have come to light lately, & many of the truths Trump told as well.

I bet this will be one of them, & a real eye opener for the public.

As I have stated before, I believe that Trump is a crook and a cheat. And that soon indictments are going to be taking him and his company to court. And then we shall see who gets the last laugh.

You go with that then. It’s off topic anyway.

What do you think about the FBI doing that?

I don’t believe for a instant that the FBI was involved at all on Jan 6th. And Tucker’s claim that the documents show it has no basis in fact.

1 Like

I bet they did it. They did many illegal things against Trump & his supporters. The truth of many of those things ahs been coming out, this seems to be part of the truth coming out. I actually hope it’s not true, I don’t want the FBI acting like that. We will see…

Tucker as a news source. Lol.

There’s your problem.

3 Likes

He didn’t report. He speculated.

1 Like

Yeah? We will see…

We will. He speculated the people were working for the FBI he has no proof they were.

He said he knew for certain it is true.

He said.

He said it’s recorded. Yes, he said. I believe him. The left always denies, denies.

Then when the truth comes out: “That’s OLD News!”

Sure sure. You should defiantly fall for Tucker’s schtick again. Have fun.

2 Likes

In a leftist activist Judge’s OPINION. Key word: OPINION.