Tucker carlson questons tammy duckworths patriotism

he called her a “deeply silly and unimpressive person”
then he said It’s long been considered out-of-bounds to question a person’s patriotism. It’s a very strong charge and we try not ever to make it. But in the face of all of this, the conclusion can’t be avoided. These people actually hate America. There’s no longer a question about that. And yet paradoxically at the same time, they desperately want to control America more than anything. And that leads to the most basic of all questions, can you really lead a country that you hate?”

duckworth is a purple heart winner who lost both legs in iraq.

duckworth had the perfect response

“Does Tucker Carlon want to walk a mile in my legs and then tell me whether or not I love America?”

tucker is a spoiled rich boy who never bothered to serve. of all the hosts fox news has he may be the worst. I know some people have talked about hi as a potential 2024 candidate but frankly hes not qualified even to serve as a dog ■■■■ scooper. hes a despicable human being

1 Like

Sorry, but the conclusion can’t be avoided, Tucker said so.

Why do you write these long posts about what people said or did, and never provide a link? Are we supposed to take your word?

Here ya go.

What do you think?

i think it would be nice if tammy could actually refute what tucker says instead of pulling the “i served i’m wounded” card

typical democrat. use victim group mentality as a defense

that’s not “the perfect response” in fact that’s the worst response. he criticized her on her idiotic anti-american heritage views. so in true democrat fashion she pulls the victim card

no wonder the media is ■■■■■■■■ itself like babies over this. tucker kicks their pathetic un-journalistic asses

nice personal hate attack on tucker too. good for “national dialogue”

1 Like

Wounded warriors is such a victim group.

Have any kind words for them.

Allan

4 Likes

There’s nothing to refute.

It was Carlson’s unsubstantiated opinion.

2 Likes

it is perfectly well substantiated. she thinks of American founders as traitors

1 Like

Soldiers these days. They lose a couple of legs and think they’re something special. She still has all the rest of her parts, amirite?

6 Likes

Some who lose limbs and loved ones to combat defending American interests become models of patriotism. Some become bitter. Some use their losses as a political weapons. Recall that John Kerry has the Silver Star, Bronze Star, and three Purple Hearts. Yet he’s basically working on behalf of a nation that openly wants our destruction.

Thank you for your service, Duckworth.

1 Like

Our current President demonstrated that it’s okay to ■■■■ on wounded military vets. Tucker is just continuing this “tradition”.

3 Likes

Rumor is that he likes soldiers who didn’t get caught.

2 Likes

Point to a quote where she said that.

A direct quote…not your interpretation of what you think she meant.

1 Like

That is the rumor.

ok here ya go:

https://mobile.twitter.com/CNNPolitics/status/1279776330192752640?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1279776330192752640|twgr^&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fthehill.com%2Fhomenews%2Fsunday-talk-shows%2F505913-duckworth-on-trumps-mt-rushmore-speech-on-protecting-confederate

Where did she call the Founders traitors?

Earlier in that same interview she made it clear she was referring to Confederate generals.

So would you like to try again?

she was referring to trump’s speech at mt rushmore

surely you can believe cnn right?

so, you wanna try again?

She referred to Confederate generals.

You have a better case that she misconstrued who Trump mentioned at the Mt. Rushmore speech (yes he carefully avoided mentioning any Confederate general) than that she called George Washington a traitor.

Precisely. I listened to the entire segment. She deflected from the question about the Founding Fathers and never answered that one, stating that she was much more concerned with the amount of people dying from Covid and the fact that Russia has a bounty of the heads of American soldiers. Those are things we should all be concerned about.