Truth Social Media formation announced on Hannity by DJT, Jr

That kind of talk will get you banned!!!

2 Likes

Sorry I gotta go and catch a flight I booked for trump airlines to catch an away game of the New Jersey generals, place a bet for me on them for me at the Taj Mahal, would you.

Allan

1 Like

The terms of service for the proposed forum makes for some interesting reading including they reserve the right to “in our sole discretion and without limitation, refuse, restrict access to, limit the availability of, or disable (to the extent technologically feasible) your access or any of your contributions or any portion thereof;”.

Sounds very similar to the rights reserved by Twitter.

2 Likes

After the election all my wing nut, Trump loving Facebook friends said they were done with Facebook. They were going to Parler, or wherever. All we’re back within six months. Guess they need the world to see them being obnoxious.

1 Like

Can’t make this stuff up…lol😄

“But the rules for TruthSocial.com are already online and there’s an ironic flaw built in. The website, “founded with a mission to give a voice to all,” forbids anyone from criticizing the site or those behind it, presumably including the former president.”

"The terms of service include an agreement not to “disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site,” as Brad Heath of Reuters noted on Twitter.

Heh.

‘Loyal minions whom we like super duper respect and stuff, come to the Bigly President’s megaphone fanfarade where you will be totally free to echo and ditto and complain about liberal hiveminds and cancel culture, but we will ban you for disloyal thoughts or any criticism of the Great Man…’

4 Likes

Lol.

So a place to cancel cancel culture will be cancelling people.

1 Like

It would appear by the libs in this thread, it’s off to a good start. Cheers! :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

Can’t post in all caps…

Many many rules on free speech.

Allan

It will not surprise many of us to learn staffing is 100% USA based.

And “Make America Great Again, Again” has a nice ring to it…

You seem confused, Donald Trump Jr explained this will be a safe place where everyone is given the opportunity to freely express their viewpoints…

Yet they reserve the right to sanction users.

Many of us will be betting on President Trump staying on the proverbial high road to let most anyone speak their mind keeping a civil tongue.

Notice they are avoiding talking about how Trump’s site doesn’t allow free speech about him. I guess they are all for free speech as long as it doesn’t disparage Trump.

3 Likes

Not according to the terms of service…

You can be banned for disparaging the site or Trump. Sounds a lot like this sites rules.

2 Likes

Another point in the ToS: it reserves the right to shut down the site t any time with impunity.

Just when they thought the DJT Desk was it… :rofl:

Are you pulling our collective chains?

Thus far, I only see encouraging signs to check the site out via participation in the beta test which should be starting up in a few weeks. Here’s the link to be added to the waiting list:

https://truthsocial.com/

Now we are just pointing out the hypocrisy of conservatives. They don’t care about censorship when conservatives do it.

You will happily join a site that specifically tells you that you can be banned for violating terms of service. Why would a “free speech” site need to ban anyone?

2 Likes

Are the other big tech companies beyond reproach in this regard?