Trumpty Dumpty sat on a wall?

How does Mexico increased immigration enforcement pay the United States for their wall?

Allan

1 Like

…again my friend…in savings to the American people, that exceeds the cost of wall construction.

Mexico could have done this, without us spending billions for a wall.

Yeah…I want to totally depend on Mexico doing their job…NOT! :sunglasses:

The border agents all agree that a wall is an important part of them being able to patrol and stop illegal immigration. Can you understand that or do you think the border agents are lying?

Never understand this line of reasoning, “Hey voters concerned about illegal aliens, that guy didn’t deliver on all his promises, mostly because we did everything we could to make sure it didn’t happen, so you should vote for us instead”. Voter: walks away scratching his head wondering what broke that guys brain.

Bingo.

How does Mexico paying for more immigration.

Pay for the wall directly?

The bottom line it doesn’t.

The us taxpayers are on the hook for the whole enchilada.

Allan

1 Like

This is like saying that since I bought brake pads and put them on the car myself my regular mechanic was the one that actually paid for them because he didn’t do the work.

2 Likes

…and that’s Mexican…amirite? :sunglasses:

Convoluted logic on display.

It like if I build a fence around my house and pay for it and my neighbor gets a guard dog and let it run loose around my fence.

Somehow my neighbor paid for my fence.

Lol.

Allan

1 Like

Well with only 15 miles of new wall built… we kind of are.

Also we have border agents too.

They aren’t lying but it isn’t their job to do a cost benefit analysis.

I would love to have a 90ft steel wall surrounding my house… but I know I can be secure with an alarm and door locks.

It’s not a question of “is it safer”… it’s a question is does the safety gains from a wall… outweighs the costs.

2 years controlling all branches of government… and his own party slow rolled him until they got voted out in 2018.

1 Like

The answer is a resounding YES.

The pandemic really should emphasize this.

Keep regurgibleeting what you’re fed but don’t forget to burp. The wall replaced an old, fence…that was very easy to get over and wasn’t stopping illegal immigration. Can you comprehend this truth?

And? Does that mean we should replace them with people who openly oppose what we want instead? How dumb would that be? Off the scale.

Show us some numbers?

What did the 15 miles of wall do to prevent the spread of the pandemic?

Unless you mean Mexico was protected from us…

Perhaps Trump’s legacy will be that funds, under a state of emergency, were invested in dealing with the dangers associated with climate change and much needed social reforms.

There you go regurgibleeting again. Damn…you’ve got it baaa, baaa, baaad. :sunglasses:

Dems in congress openly opposed the wall. Not immigration reform. Not border protection.

Cut off my post and still didn’t address the premise…

:rofl::rofl:

The only reform libs want, is to provide illegal aliens free healthcare. How far removed from reality are you?

1 Like