Trumpty Dumpty sat on a wall?

I understand what YOU are saying but it isn’t what Trump has said. I’m glad you were able to Trumpsplain to yourself.

1 Like

I fully understand the savings to the American people by building that wall and the savings coming from not having to pay for mostly…illegal Mexicans. So it’s quite easy and logical to conclude that Mexico is paying for the wall.

Heh. The govt of Mexico hasn’t paid a peso.

2 Likes

Let me ask you this simple question; if we could go back in time and Trump proposed a wall, IYO…is it a positive financial move for the people of the US to build it?

1 Like

I don’t care if Mexico writes the USA a check or writes a check for the salaries of their troops guarding their side of the border. It’s a win for the country either way and President Trump kept his campaign promise as best he could since there was nothing but resistance from the corrupt Congress. Even diverting military funds still means the military got a lot more from Trump then they ever did from Democrats.

4 Likes

16 miles and what do you get.

4 years older and deeper in debt.

Allan

1 Like

So I guess now we pretend a wall is being built and pretend Mexico is paying for it. Promises made, lies told.

4 Likes

Let’s get China and India and Russia to shut down to our current levels, problem solved. Meanwhile, we still have the strongest military in the world

Don’t have to.

Just declare a State of emergency and divert funding to what ever pet project the President wants to fund.

It’s all cool now.

2 Likes

Because, it’s all a lie.

What does that have to do with Mexico paying for the wall.

The simple truth is that American taxpayers are paying for the 400 miles of reconstructed wall and 16 miles of new wall.

Trump did not tell the truth on this one.

Do you any evidence in the past 4 years has indicated that the wall in being built with funds from Mexico

Allan

1 Like

I’m sorry this is over your financial head but…I’m not surprised. :sunglasses:

So no rebuttal, link or anything that would prove your case.

Just a layman opinion.

Why am I not surprised.

Allan

The Democrats invented every dirty trick in the book.

1 Like

All you have to do, is realize the cost of the wall vs the savings to the American people not having to foot the bill for illegal aliens to conclude…the wall is a positive cash flow measure. It really isn’t that complicated.

So how did Mexico pay?

Simple question.

Allan

How much has been net saved since 2016?

1 Like

How much does it cost versus how much benefit do we derive?

Declaring a State of Emergency to reroute funding for a pet project is a Democrat trick?

Here’s a simple answer.

How Mexico Beefs Up Immigration Enforcement To Meet Trump’s Terms