Trumps tariff lies. the latest edition

There is, of course, the possibility that you and your MSM failed to understand what he was saying. That happens alot.

Good people
Ban the Muslims
Murders and rapists
Etc

Yeah, Trump is a real orator and weā€™ve all failed to misunderstand him.

Not technically illegal.

1 Like

Interesting choice of examples.

And they arenā€™t lies. They are just jokes.

Or else Trump is joking. Heā€™s always joking about things.

Heā€™s not the a oratorā€¦ no silver tongued devil from the past that some yearn for. So that is often a problem. So everyone has a choiceā€¦ right? Change the channel. Dont listen. That is the advice libs give when I bring up stuff being broadcast that is objectionable to me.

I thought that were just things to be taken seriously, not literally.

Yepā€¦ all distorted by MSM.

That makes no sense. We hear the words the president says. They come out of his mouth. They are lies. That is fact. You just donā€™t care that he lies. It would be much easier to admit that and move on.

1 Like

Distorted? They are all his words. From his mouth. The one connected to his face.

1 Like

Was Trump talking about predictions of cumulative future loss of growth due to tarriffs?

Lib politicians use that kind of arithmetic. They refer to reductions in increases as cuts. Maybe Trump learned from the masters. After all ā€¦ many libs say he is a lib.

Typical knee jerk stupidity from MSM ā€œexpertsā€ who have been wrong on everything since 2016.

Yeahā€¦

You dont like the lies the president says just stop listening to themā€¦

Just like a tv showā€¦

Totally the same thingā€¦

Irrefutable logicā€¦

I canā€™t take credit for the logic. Maybe kudos belong to several others hereā€¦ for exampleā€¦

Nope. All really clear then spun by right wing apologists until the cover up became reality for the deluded.

Donā€™t use my post for nefarious claimsā€¦

You can respond to my post separately.

Why create laws preventing homosexuals from being displayed on tv, when you can just change the channel?

So your post and the thought behind it had unintended consequences. Boo hoo. Not my fault. I neither misquoted you nor hid the context and source of your post.

Itā€™s your logic. I used it. Get over it.

Why are you being so nasty?

The president is equivalent to a tv show? :joy:

Are libs trying to create laws to limit our exposure to Trumps lies?

If I change the channel during a trump rally he doesnā€™t get to sign any legislation until the next season.

1 Like