Trump's Rhetoric and Bullying

But you don’t think Trump’s bullying, crude rhetoric has an effect as president. Okay.

Come on man…as a parent, you know kids are more influenced by what adults do, vs what they say.

Didn’t say that either. Does it have some effect, probably, that’s a far cry from him being responsible for everything some dopey kids say.

And? Is Trump bullying American kids because he thinks they look Mexican?

lolwut

Cultural taboo’s are very effective.

Yes the President of the United States has influence on society. To say otherwise is bogus.

1 Like

But TV, Internet, games etc doesn’t?

More left-wing hypocrisy.

2 Likes

Influence and responsible for are two very different things.

True. I would never say Trump is responsible for little John telling a Mexican boy that he can rule fairly on a taco tasting contest because he is Mexican.

But his rhetoric definitely can influence that behavior. Just like racist parents influence their kids eventual racism.

1 Like

Superman level leap.

So let me get this straight…only the president has the power to inflaunce children…is that what you’re saying?

Good lord…

I am not saying that. You are. This thread is about Presidential influence. That is what I am commenting on. You should stick to this topic as well, so you don’t make these amazing leaps of logic.

One wonders if the little Mexican boy in this scenario had been previously involved in pro-taco groups.

When dd the President influence children to bully American kids if they think they are foreign and here illegally?

I get it…only the president can inflaunce children, games,TV, sport stars, transgender all can’t do that.

2 Likes

Yes, and we witnessed the effect of Obama’s rhetoric with the targeting and assassination of police officers.

1 Like

Uh, that’s nice I guess.

Wasn’t he the deporter in chief? Why was Obama influencing America’s children to think illegal aliens should be deported?

1 Like

Now that you know, maybe you won’t laugh next time someone points out the obvious.