Trump's losing it. He's building a wall in Colorado

A big beautiful wall. I don’t think he’s said how he’s going to pay for it though. You can’t get over it. You can’t get under it. I wonder if it’s going up between CO and WYO?

1 Like

Maybe he think New Mexico is part of Mexico.

7 Likes

It wouldn’t surprise me.

.^
I said it before and I’ll say it again: “WALLS DON’T WORK!!!”
Proof?
There is a wall around the White House and Trump still gets out.
.^^^^

14 Likes

He is a really dumb man.

2 Likes

Yes. Yes he is.

1 Like

He did clarify we are not building a wall in Kansas.

“And we’re building a wall in Colorado,” the president continued. “We’re building a beautiful wall, a big one that really works—you can’t get over, you can’t get under.” Trump went on to note that “we’re not building a wall in Kansas”—which directly borders Colorado to the east—before making an odd pivot to declare that “Louisiana is incredible.”

So Texas, Oklahoma, breathe easy, you’re still in. He might be looking to sell Louisiana off if he’s hyping it though.

I worry Donald is like one of those heavy weight boxers who can get knocked out on their feet but still can stand there for a few more rounds and eat it.

For all we know, the dementia has completely taken hold.

2 Likes

His whole life he’s never been challenged for being stupid. At times he’s even been rewarded for it. (e.g. 2016)

2 Likes

He’s being beyond rewarded. Sycophants are bending over backwards telling him every incorrect thought he has is correct and is the best idea ever.

2 Likes

No one cares just as long as the border is secured and suffering stops.

Because who doesn’t think of Louisiana when talking about Colorado and Kansas?

1 Like

I care. I kind of like New Mexico and don’t want a wall between us. Kansas or Wyoming, maybe…

I think the people of Colorado care. Lol. Keep excusing Trump’s stupidness.

1 Like

New Mexico has too much “Mexico” in it.
I assure you, they’re not sending their best people into Colorado.

Build a wall.

Require NM to eliminate Spanish and change its name to something in English, like “South Colorado,” or “Trumplahoma” or “Daviddennisonistan”. For each month that those New Mexicans refuse to change the state name, the wall gets 10 feet higher and the tariffs on turquoise goes up by 5%!

2 Likes

I’m glad Trump doesn’t seem to know what Colorado means. But yes, best to keep out the ‘rapists’ and some that are good people.

He simply misspoke. It happens to people all the time. There is more than enough news worthy mistakes being made that this is rather silly to focus on. It makes people look petty.

1 Like

Eh. I think it’s funny.

That, and he destroys the DEMOCRAT apparatus and their seditious media machine in the Greatest Trial Since Nuremberg! Coming to an America near you next year!

#SavetheDate11/08/20

1 Like

So is New Mexico going to pay for that wall?

1 Like