Trump's Lawyer Leaves Flynn's Lawyer a Voicemail

A thousand apologies for a link to CNN, but transcripts of phone calls are starting to emerge regarding efforts by the White House to obtain information from Flynn’s lawyers about the FBI’s investigation of Flynn, and what he was telling them.

This was a particularly delicious gem from the transcript of the voicemail from Trump’s lawyer, John Dowd, to Flynn’s lawyer, Rob Kelner -

“If, on the other hand, we have, there’s information that. … implicates the President, then we’ve got a national security issue, or maybe a national security issue, I don’t know … some issue, we got to-we got to deal with, not only for the President, but for the country.”

LOLZ.

3 Likes

Incredible. It’s pretty obvious that Mueller would’ve charged Trump for obstruction were it not for the OLC guidelines he was operating under.

1 Like

Trump is above the law. Republicans here aren’t.

There won’t be any responses to this until the CEC reminds folks to use the “Flynn was entrapped” defense and also figure out a way to sell this as “not technically illegal”.

And I expect we are getting close to dueling releases of information.

Another left-wing conspiracy.

Selective leaking. :rofl:

1 Like

Dammit. I missed this one.

The leaking is more egregious than the act that was leaked defense!

1 Like

I was waiting all day for this- I should have realized that it would come at the end of the day.

Dowd has already issued a statement: https://twitter.com/ryanjreilly/status/1134570905621925888

Why is Dowd’s statement in child’s font? It looks like a 4th grade essay on volcanoes.

so the President will read it.

7 Likes

Came here for this. What kind of two bit attorney uses comic sans?

2 Likes

This is hilarious.Selective leaking, indeed. Justice department was ordered by a judge to submit it.

The willful ignorance and repetitive making up of ■■■■ is illustrative of great fear.

2 Likes

oh come now, you know that is way to many words and not enough pictures

this is so it can be read by certain early morning vulpine shows

Start an investigation. See where it leads.

the justice department released the transcript. nothing was “leaked”.

but you already knew that.

its not a leak of the justice department releases the transcript.

its actually the exact opposite of a leak.

A federal judge ordered them to do it.

Another sky is green day in Trumpistan.

Any thoughts on the voicemail?

This must be a copy paste response…lol

Keep it up @conan, performances like this are making us libs scared ■■■■■■■■■

2 Likes