Trumps in Kenosha, Wis

Saying all the right things, that he’s going to help those business rebuild.

And of course the left-wing lunatic are protesting against Trump…but more importantly protesting against rebuilding those business.

So why libs don’t want federal help for those business that lost everything due to your actions? :thinking:

2 Likes

Until those states change the way they get mobs under control…or rather the way they don’t…I don’t want to use Federal money to help create new bonfires for leftists.

4 Likes

“These are not acts of peaceful protests, but domestic terror”

Okay. Where is the FBI?

1 Like

I would tax the ■■■■ out of internet corporations like Google, Amazon, Twitter etc to fund rebuilding. :wink:

1 Like

More of that small government conservatism at work?

6 Likes

Ahh… you mean, pandering. And it apparently worked…lol. I’ll give him this, he does know his base. :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Ask and you will receive.

3 Likes

Interesting. I am warm to the idea.

Seems social media enables these mobs to form at a moments notice, so why not have them chip in?

What’s there to investigate, the President called them terrorists. Why are terrorists still roaming around freely?

1 Like

Terrorism…The great catch all.

Yes…

You have not problem with internet companies like google, twitter, facebook etc fomenting this destruction and not paying for the damage they created?

Precisely…they played a major role in this destruction…it’s about time they pay up and be hold accountable.

Small. Government. Conservatism.

2 Likes

How?..explain.

And libs actually think they’re liberal.

So, the Republicans are now the party of taxing the hell out of entities. Why am I not surprised?

4 Likes

Just certain ones that are responsible for this destruction they help fomented/created this mess.

Don’t you libs believe in holding major corporations accountable?

It’s also good to know that Republicans now like the idea of the federal government invading places where it is not invited to “help” or something

3 Likes

Why??? Libs support government invading into ever aspect of my life.

What changed lib?

2 Likes

Ask a lib.