Trump's home raided by FBI agents (Part 2)

Uh, huh…and what I find wild, is that we’re having this discussion at all. She should have been prosecuted at the time, for the laws she willfully broke but due to corrupt collusion between the FBI and the DoJ, that never happened. What it did do, was set the Hillary precedent going forward but now the FBI and DoJ say, this is different.

Like take for instance the bleach bit thing.

It is a free piece of software but it sounds so nefarious and it gets thrown out there with zero context as to the series of events.

It has become shorthand… a signifier of who does and does not know the standard buzzwords.

You are repeating yourself.

Why?

Respect the opinion of others. Serve up some substantive content.

FWIW I am hardly the only one that sees this EGREGIUOS abuse of office for political gain.

The good news is this seems to have lit a fire under Doc Oz’s posterior. He is out campaigning hard now…with our favorite former and future President.

Please promise us you will keep posting when Trump is inaugurated in 2025. Now THAT is a fantasy that could actually come true.

1 Like

Which tool she used isn’t important, it’s the fact any tool was used to erase those emails for ever is the point. The FBI allowed her and her alone to make the decision what was personal and what was government. Wow…what a sharp contrast to the rule applied to Trump…who was treated different.

1 Like

Hillary Clinton didn’t use the tool. That is the point.

A third party contractor who ■■■■■■ up did.

That is why it all needs to be taken out of context. Because if one does that it allows one to ignore that there is zero evidence that Clinton or her lawyers ordered for the emails to be deleted after they were subpoenaed. In fact the opposite is true.

Yes. When she left as Secretary of State, her lawyers went through and decided what was private and what was government business. This happened years before the emails were subpoenaed and is not outside of standard practice.

The main difference between what Trump did and what Clinton did is that Clinton complied with the subpoena. That is how the classified material was found intermingled with personal business on her server. There is no evidence that the intermingled information was done with intention. Contrast that with Trump who has intentionally hidden classified material that he had no authority to have from the government and has failed to comply with a subpoena AND has an affidavit where he stated that there was no more material.

I know that you don’t see the difference.

It’s okay.

5 Likes

You called others opinions a fantasy and now asking that your fantasy be given respect. That’s where the whole “you are fantasizing” came from

What substantive response can there be to a dream that this is all going to come to a head for Biden.

Did i stop posting in 2017? You are slobbering again.

SHE WAS ALLOWED TO DECIDE WHAT WAS AND WHAT WASN’T COMPLYING WITH THE SUBPOENA. These two cases were handled on opposite ends of the justice universe and I realize you can see the difference but…you choose to ignore it because that’s your job.

2 Likes

There was no subpoena when the decision was made. It was done waaaay before Congress wanted them.

That is the context that gets eradicated

1 Like

Now that is your fantasy. If we substitute the word opinion for fantasy it makes sense and takes the edge off.

The raid of a political rival is as real as a Fetterman stroke.

I am expecting you to stick around and fill that fun opposing scenario role. Echo chambers are as boring as Trump is resilient.

Your defense of Trump is admirable. Truly there is nothing that Trump could do that would cause you to question your absolute loyalty to the man.

Funny how Trump only started talking about the search of his sons room jn past few days. Almost like he had to think of a way to keep his supporters outraged.

But Trump is great at that, feeding his tribe little pieces at a time.

I really want his lawyers to use the what about Hilary defense in court.

2 Likes

Trump would be lost to history if Biden had just aspired to be mediocre.

The utter, complete and absolute inability of Biden to do anything, anything, anything well is why we are here. A sane President and AG would have worked out the memorabilia claw fight in a manner that would have removed the politics of coming elections.

Nope. Brandon resurrected Trump fever.

1 Like

In other words, it’s time to reflux the same stupid 10,000 lib nothings all over again, because Orange Psychosis.

:wink:

2 Likes

…and here you are…right on cue…making up excuses for blatant corruption…once again. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass: :+1:

2 Likes

Likewise so that you can keep repeating “everythang” or some version of it if newsome somehow beats desantis.

3 Likes

And here you are wanting a “Hillary Standard” for Trump who was supposed to be better than Hillary and lock her up.

Suddenly, on cue, you Trump supporters are wanting Trump to be treated the same, or better, than an alleged criminal. :rofl:

Yes…I am a proponent of equal justice for all. Ya got me. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

It isn’t an excuse. It is reality.

Being upset at linear time is not helpful.

Trump was supposed to be better than Hillary. He thought the “Hillary standard” should be prison for having classified on a private server. Now he wants to be treated the same?

Let’s not forget that Trump had more classified… at higher levels… in his private home. He also didn’t comply with a subpoena.

But yes, he should get the same treatment as the person he wanted to prosecute :rofl:

Temporality and chronology are both agents of the liberal deep state.

3 Likes