Trumplicans are all aghast with calls for civil war over a legal search warrant.

Who called it a “raid” first? For the sole purpose of ramping up his base.

Former President Donald Trump said Monday that Mar-a-Lago, the Florida club that is his primary residence, is “currently under siege, raided, and occupied by a large group of FBI agents.”

why lie? this statement is patently false

no, it was this past feb

says who? the same doj that just opted for stazi tactics instead of a supbeona? certainly not the archivist who met with them in jun

2 Likes

Clear and loud pattern.

Don’t forget Bannon.

2 Likes

and not allowed to observe

3 Likes

True. And prog/crits are full of glee and slobbering.

Everybody is excited over the kabuki.

Meanwhile


1 Like

Everybody was calling it a raid.

1 Like

do you just make this ■■■■ up as you go along?

2 Likes

It’s Stasi.

That’s starting to look like a work around. Might want to get it right.

Stasi

I’m not denying the Trump team turned over 15 boxes of papers in February, so you are wrong there.

But a lot has happened since then (mostly surrounding the DOJs visit in June) about which we know very little, and it is about that visit where you are arriving at conclusions with no data.

Someone “cooperating” in February by no means implies that cooperation is continuing in June.

The Rs will do it to the Ds too.

2 Likes

ahhh
 i see the masters have given you your opinion. carry on

4 Likes

and yet they don’t

Yes they do.

The archivist didn’t meet Trump’s team in June. The DOJ did.

and if there was a dispute about further documents they think he had and believe should have been turned over
 supbeona

1 Like

Lol ten more boxes. Guess he forgot to give half of the boxes back.

no, they don’t. no reasonable prosecutor would

Assuming.

1 Like

Yes, they do. Comey announcement of investigation.