Trump's home raided by FBI agents (Part 1)

Trumps lawyer said she received it yes.

Ahh so this is the tactic.

Deny that it is real.

Good strategy. Might even hold up for another 24 hours.

3 Likes

A Trump wannabe?

2 Likes

The documents belong to the American People and kept by the Archives.

Did their story change?

Abuse of power is more of an issue.

1 Like

Letā€™s see the warrant! If Trump wonā€™t release it, hopefully Garland can get it unsealed.

1 Like

Meh. Posting about libs is definitely a lifestyle too.

2 Likes

Did they lied to court in the pastā€¦yes or no?

as for those documentsā€¦they should have notified Trump that theyā€™re sending 2 FBI agents to retrieve em. 2 agentsā€¦thatā€™s all they needed. And they wouldnā€™t even have to be armed.

It was Garland that made spectacle out of it to satisfy their angry left-wing baseā€¦and YOU know it. If not youā€™re dumber then I thought.

And one other thingā€¦all presidential documents/papers needs to be National Archived. No exceptions.

This was nothing but political theater and abuse of power.

Thereā€¦now you know what I really thinkā€¦any questions?

2 Likes

The OCA owns the classification of data. They do not own the data.

Trump owned the process for how information is marked. Not the information itself. That information is owned by the government.

If I own a company, see a tool that I like, and go ā€œI think Iā€™ll take that homeā€¦ā€.

If I later sell the business, the new owner can claim that the tool didnā€™t belong to me since I never told an underling I was taking it home?

Right? Holy moley

3 Likes

Trump doesnā€™t own data. He owns classification of said data.

The President does not ā€œownā€ the United States.

A better analogy might be a CEO taking confidential corporate documents home, and then refusing to return them after being fired.

2 Likes

Might want to look under which offices authority the records archives operate.

You should start teaching classes. :grin:

1 Like

CEOā€™s report to someone.

Trump does not own the data. This is not one of his companies. All information generated by the government belongs to the government. He is just the ultimate classification authority for said data. Which makes sense because he was the commander in chief

So does the President.

We, the people.

2 Likes

Heā€™s also in charge of said records department and set their policy.