Trump's Going to the Mattresses

8 Likes

Ronna had too much Romney in her system.

3 Likes

I can’t believe ya’ll let Trump take the keys to the party piggybank. Surely, he won’t be pilfering it. :rofl:

3 Likes

Maybe you should get Trump to stop endorsing candidates that can’t walk and chew gum at the same time?

2 Likes

Two ■■■■■■■ months to vote is corrupt.

That said get those senior centers to vote. Offer all legal incentives.

Outbid the Dems.

2 Likes

…said the Brandonite. :crazy_face:

:sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

The analogy between a political Don and a Mafia Don is very telling.

1 Like

…and it tells like this, “orange man baaa, baaa, baaad”…amirite? :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

How can you do that when any proposal to spend tax dollars is met by a conservative chorus that the USA is a poor country that cannot afford to spend anything?

1 Like

No you are not. It tells like – after the Charity was found to be a a fraud, the University was found to be a fraud, the real estate business was found to be a fraud and the sexual abuse accusations were upheld, a lot of supporters heads remain deep in the sand.

3 Likes

You outbid them for votes.

Its all legal now.

1 Like

…and now I get to choose from a corrupt President who stole classified documents as a Senator and VP, hid them for years…with little to no protection, got involved with Ukranian government affairs and forced the firing of the prosecutor that was investigating his son’s corrupt involvement with Burisma, was paid millions by China, Russia…while he’s weaponized the FBI to corruptly pay Twitter to remove truthful information about his son and his laptop that then corruptly influenced the 2020 election, then raided his personal residence under the guise of going after classified information…that all he had to do was wave his magic wand and “POOF”…it’s legal, has weaponized the DoJ to criminally prosecuted his political rival…again to influence an election but this time it’s 2024. Open your ■■■■■■■ eyes and take a good look at our ■■■■■■■ choices. Trump is WITHOUT QUESTION…the lessor of the evils.

3 Likes

Your choice: would you prefer to believe what the conservative news media and a bunch of partisan hacks feed you night after night, but cannot provide any evidence to support that lasts more than a news cycle, or a series of judgments made in court following rules of evidence.

Your choice: focus on the classified documents and look at how strongly Robert Hur contrasted the Trump and Biden situations – and he’s a Republican who excoriated Biden in other ways.

Your choice: do you think Lara Trump earned her position at the RNC?

1 Like

My man…I’ve written about this LONG before it’s being reported elsewhere and it’s all here in Hannity Land.

1 Like

It might be in Candyland too; its just not anywhere where facts are tested.

2 Likes

Yep. Too much Tom Hagen. MAGA demands Sonny.

Have to support the hero from the injustice if you want to have a movement.

Has it happened? I know the denials have.

What about time makes it corrupt?

What does it tell you?

Voices in your head?