Trump's Brother Robert has Died

Ya same I come from a family of four myself two brothers and one sister and one my brother god bless him is the black sheep, still have to love and help him on every occasion even when I probably shouldn’t. Family is family.

2 Likes

I’m definitely the “black sheep”, in my family.

1 Like

Strange and scary how in a split moment life can change my oldest brother was on top of the world 5 years ago, had a nice business, all his employees loved him and then he was in a bad car wreck injured his back bad got hooked on pain relievers the strong ones (Oxycodone) lost his marriage, business, house and now lives with my parents.

We know he is in constant pain at the same time he is clearly so far gone in the addiction world and deep depression not sure if their is any coming back for him. Constant surgeries, steroid injections to the spine, and seeking stronger medications it never ends.

4 Likes

I know what he’s going through, and I know what you’re going through. Been there, both ways.

Stay strong.

1 Like

That is a difficult situation for everyone. Stay strong, and don’t hesitate to look for help.

There are support groups for family members of addicts.

Vibes.

1 Like

I had a friend go through the same, possibly worse. I disassociated after trying many times to get him to seek rehabilitation, took him to the center, visited with him during his stay and all. He lied to me several times over and slipped back into addiction losing his job, wife and kids, everything. I still speak to him from time to time, says he’s recovered, but his appearance and mannerisms are still that of an addict. I cut him out of my life because I didn’t want my family affected by his addiction. I can’t imagine what that looks like if it were my brother. Prayers for healing.

1 Like

Years ago I sold a car to a 94 year old woman who walked a mile on her treadmill every day and was mentally very sharp. She came in for an oil change and we had the chance to speak casually. I told her how it must be great to be 94…and so physically and mentally fit. What she said…I’ll never forget. She said, “Smyrna…how many of my relatives do you think I’ve buried? How many friends do you think I have to share my memories with? Be careful what you wish for?”

2 Likes

Condolences to Donald Trump and family. May he Rest In Peace.

2 Likes

Sorry about your friend…

Mercy, sorry to hear…