Trump's "Benghazi"

Given I have watched more Fox News’s programmes than CNN, MSNBC, PBS combined I can confirm that Fox News is neither fair nor balanced.

Yes, I’m sure you’ve heard the term before. Can you point to Democratic talking heads using it ?

No. I heard it during cable news shows. But I have no doubt it can be found with a web search.

You are correct about the bolded. A web search shows that it was The Five who used the term, not Democratic talking heads like was asserted

That’s all your web search showed? Good Lord. Maybe you should switch to Bing?

Given that you have watched all of those networks, which one can you confirm to be fair and balanced?

Fail. Joy Reid is not a Democratic talking head

Fail, she looks like one to me. Double fail. You mentioned " the five" but not Joy. Why would that be?

The Five actually dictate policy that is followed by the President and in turn the Republican party. Joy Reid has no pull or say in policy

Joy Reid mentioned it in a tweet that was later deleted. But for the record, there are no “Democrat talking heads” throwing around the phrase “Trump’s Benghazi”. To say so would be a blatant lie.

1 Like

noun

Television Slang. a closeup picture of a person who is talking, especially as a participant in a talk show.

Slang. a person whose talk is empty and pretentious.

aka Joy Reid

I am now officially getting bored with this part of the discussion.

With the Horowitz report exposing the DNC’s involvement in Obama’s spygate they will do everything to deflect.

Where did you go @westaussie? I really want your opinion.

A tweet is not a clip like was claimed. She never said that on air leaving the original assertion unfounded

You didn’t even bother looking did you?

— Chris Murphy (@ChrisMurphyCT) December 31, 2019

Reid made a similar comment on Twitter Tuesday, retweeting a White House message that addressed the protests and told her followers: “As Trump’s Benghazi unfolds in Iraq…” Trump has had a few verbal tiff with Reid in the past. He said on Twitter in September that she has “no talent.”

I already did. I can’t help it if you’re too lazy to read past the opening paragraphs.

We all know about Reid’s deleted tweet. Where are the clips of “Democrat talking heads” calling this “Trump’s Bengahzi” like you claim you saw? A link should be easy for you.

Already provided. Try reading before jumping in.

For the internet deficient though, here’s another.

Great series of clips here as well.

Need more? Try google.

If you weren’t too lazy to actually watch the link you provided you would of known that it doesnt show what you claim. Nowhere does it show clips of talking heads calling it Trump’s Benghazi.